Default Conspiracy

How are we ever gonna know Ted Kennedy is dead? All available evidence
shows he may have been dead years ago.

On 27-Aug-2009, Frogwatch wrote:

How are we ever gonna know Ted Kennedy is dead? All available evidence
shows he may have been dead years ago.

Based upon observing others in the senate, he was not alone in that
prognosis.

The fact is, however, it better reflects the lack of mental activity in the
voters of Massachusetts.

Conspiracy! Gordon Cruising 2 January 25th 09 05:14 PM
o/t Larry is one of those conspiracy nut cases . . . Gregory Hall Cruising 1 June 6th 08 09:35 PM
Republican Conspiracy Gordon General 1 May 18th 06 04:04 AM
Bush's Conspiracy Bobsprit ASA 15 November 26th 03 07:26 PM
Will the conspiracy never end? STFU General 3 November 10th 03 08:14 PM