jps jps is offline

Default Secret Service Visits Floridian

Florida sure spawns a lot of interesting folks...

A Brooksville, Florida radio talk show host had his wig tightened by
the U.S. Secret Service after an agent paid him a visit over an
alleged threat against the President of the United States.

Right wing pundit Bob Haa, whose station -- WWJB AM 1450 -- also airs
Neoconservative talkers like Sean Hannity and Michael Savage, says he
made no threat against President Barack Obama when a listener called
up to talk about his ammunition collection and antipathy toward the
current administration.

"A caller calls in, and man this guy is torqued," explained listener
Craig Bolton, who spoke with The St. Petersburg Times. "He says, 'Man,
I'm ticked and frustrated at Obama, I'm loading up on ammunition, I'm
going to be practicing.' And Haa says, 'Don't be wasting it on
targets. Save it for the administration.'"

The Times had to get a paraphrase from a listener because,
surprisingly, audio of the show is unavailable.

"Why would I say something like that?" Haa asked a Hernando Today
reporter. "That's stupid."

He further told the reporter that his shows are not regularly taped,
though since "[there's] a real nationwide effort to go after
conservatives," future broadcasts will be recorded.

The St. Petersburg Times concluded:

Off the air, outside during smoke breaks, he said that the man from
the Secret Service was "not pushy or threatening," but that the whole
investigation was "nonsense," "childish" and "moronic."

He snuffed out another cigarette and went back inside. He walked back
down the hallway toward the studio. He stopped at the door and turned.

"What if I actually had said that?" he asked. "So what? This is
America!"
Haa's show, the "Bob Haywire Hootenanny," airs mornings in Florida's
Hernando County.

jps wrote:
[...]

One of these right-wing retardos is going to take a shot at Obama...bet
on it.

On Aug 10, 8:06*pm, H the K wrote:
jps wrote:
[...]

I bet a lefty tries to off him.

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
jps wrote:
[...]

Probably a Union goon who lost his PR job. Heard he has been practicing
combat shooting.

On Aug 10, 9:54*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"H the K" wrote in messagenews:d9SdnbzY2syfKx3XnZ2dnUVZ_hxi4p2d@earth link.com...

jps wrote:
[...]

I am willing to bet that before Bozomas term ends, that his own party
calls for his impeachment.

jps jps is offline

jps wrote:
[...]

For money or just personal credibility? You'll lose either.

jps wrote:
[...]

Apparently a right-wing nutcase attended President Obama's town hall
meeting in New Hampshire today wearing a sidearm. MSNBC had video of it.

"Calif Bill" wrote

One of these right-wing retardos is going to take a shot at Obama...bet
on it.

Probably a Union goon who lost his PR job. Heard he has been practicing
combat shooting.

I think there will be a lot of shooting before it's all over. And a lot of
it by terminal cancer patients shut off from care who figure what's the
difference, and they will try to take out anyone involved in the system who
got them there. Of course, this will be done before all the guns have been
confiscated. The next step.

Bet on it.

Steve

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:01:50 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote

One of these right-wing retardos is going to take a shot at Obama...bet
on it.

Probably a Union goon who lost his PR job. Heard he has been practicing
combat shooting.

I think there will be a lot of shooting before it's all over. And a lot of
it by terminal cancer patients shut off from care who figure what's the
difference, and they will try to take out anyone involved in the system who
got them there. Of course, this will be done before all the guns have been
confiscated. The next step.

Bet on it.

Steve

Again, money or just personal credibility at stake? You'd lose both.

With this sort of thinking, it's no wonder Palin appeals to so many.

Calif Bill wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message

One of these right-wing retardos is going to take a shot at Obama...bet on
it.

Probably a Union goon who lost his PR job. Heard he has been practicing
combat shooting.

Under his desk. In the basement.

Secret Service Ties Palin to Threats Against Obama Boater General 10 November 9th 08 07:03 PM
150,000 visits John Cairns ASA 5 February 27th 06 05:12 PM
O/T - Long arm of the Secret Service Don White General 3 September 11th 04 02:35 PM
Jews kill secret service workers for saving lives . . . Capt. Mooron ASA 0 June 24th 03 01:50 PM