Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jps jps is offline

Default Congressman Frogwatch?

This isn't a joke? Thank goodness there's evidence of Republicans who
aren't willing to go along with this baloney.

House GOPer cites 'birther' claims, 'enemies list' at town hall
@ 2:37 pm by Jordan Fabian

The trend of controversial town halls contiuned on Friday when Rep.
John Sullivan (R-Okla.) questioned the authenticity of President
Barack Obama's birth certificate and referred to a White House
"enemies list" at a meeting in Tulsa.

"This is a scary time in Washington," he said. "It's a very
frightening time. I see Barack Obama is creating an enemies list of
people who oppose this miserable health care plan. I think that's
frightening. That's from a guy that can't even show a long-form birth
certificate. I think we all ought to be prepared to fight that."

One audience member at the Tulsa Republican Club didn't think that was
enough, berating Sullivan for not doing enough to uncover Obama's
citizenship, the Tulsa World reported.

The man was shouted down by other audience members after about one
minute.

Several Republicans have accused the White House of forming a health
reform "enemies list" after it called for supporters to turn in
"fishy" information about the health bill.

The White House has denied such charges, saying that press officials
only want to respond to anti-health reform rhetoric.

Dem congressman attacks a Dem Frogwatch General 2 August 9th 09 12:50 AM
For Frogwatch jps General 0 August 6th 09 04:08 PM
Frogwatch finally sent me... HK General 11 June 4th 09 06:29 PM
Dumbest Congressman in Congress... Wizard of Woodstock General 12 May 23rd 09 04:47 AM
Frogwatch Jim General 5 March 18th 09 10:06 PM