jps jps is offline

Default Yup, Christ died for ALL our sins

August 3, 2009:

I took off today, Monday, and tomorrow to practice my routine and make
sure it is well polished. I need to work out every detail, there is
only one shot. Also I need to be completely immersed into something
before I can be successful. I haven’t had a drink since Friday at
about 2:30. Total effort needed. Tomorrow is the big day.

Unfortunately I talked to my neighbor today, who is very positive and
upbeat. I need to remain focused and absorbed COMPLETELY. Last time I
tried this, in January, I chickened out. Lets see how this new
approach works.

Maybe soon, I will see God and Jesus. At least that is what I was
told. Eternal life does NOT depend on works. If it did, we will all be
in hell. Christ paid for EVERY sin, so how can I or you be judged BY
GOD for a sin when the penalty was ALREADY paid. People judge but that
does not matter. I was reading the Bible and The Integrity of God
beginning yesterday, because soon I will see them.

I will try not to add anymore entries because this computer clicking
distracts me.

Also, any of the “Practice Papers” left on my coffee table I used or
the notes in my gym bag can be published freely. I will not be
embarased, because, well, I will be dead. Some people like to study
that stuff. Maybe all this will shed insight on why some people just
cannot make things happen in their life, which can potentially benefit
others.

jps wrote:

[...]

The Freak says that is the interpretation he believes, too. Probably
Stalin, too.

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:10:00 -0400, H the K
wrote:

jps wrote:

[...]

I think Stalin mostly believed in himself and shadows.

Based on many interpretations I've heard, you can sin up until you die
as long as you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savrior prior to
departure. That's just before they pass the collection plate.

We don't pay indulgences the way royalty did, we're on the long term
finance plan where payment is due upon receipt.

Sickening that human beings can believe such crap.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:15:48 -0400, Little John
wrote:

[...]

Have fun over there in Denial, Virginia.

wrote:

[...]

Seems like you and Harry are doing all the denial stuff.

Does it help your serenity?
--

John H

Sins of the Father Arthur and the Minimoys [email protected] General 0 November 17th 07 10:41 AM
7 Deadly Sins of Boat Maintenance Bryan General 5 July 13th 07 02:06 AM
The Passion of the Christ is YOU! [email protected] General 0 January 25th 05 12:27 AM
Sins Dan Carver Power Boat Racing 2 July 21st 03 03:59 AM
The 7 deadly sins! Donal ASA 2 July 3rd 03 12:09 AM