Tim Tim is offline

Default John, did you ever decide to do this?

Ride the "Tail of the Dragon"

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/dragon.html

My brother and a couple friends just got back from there. They said it
was really a blast!

That guzzi should dance on something like this.

Tim wrote:
Ride the "Tail of the Dragon"

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/dragon.html

My brother and a couple friends just got back from there. They said it
was really a blast!

That guzzi should dance on something like this.

Been there, absolutely beautiful. Another very pretty ride is U.S. 441
through Great Smoky Mt. National Park. Visit Cade's Cove while in the area.

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 05:39:54 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Ride the "Tail of the Dragon"

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/dragon.html

My brother and a couple friends just got back from there. They said it
was really a blast!

That guzzi should dance on something like this.

Nope, haven't done that one. But I've scraped a lot of peg metal on
other North Carolina roads. There are bunches of good roads in NC. I
also love the roads in the Monongahela National Forest in West
Virginia. But, they're not as wild as some of the NC roads up, over,
and around the Blue Ridge Mountains.
--

John H

wrote:

Ride the "Tail of the Dragon"

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/dragon.html

My brother and a couple friends just got back from there. They said it
was really a blast!

That guzzi should dance on something like this.

Nope, haven't done that one. But I've scraped a lot of peg metal on
other North Carolina roads. There are bunches of good roads in NC. I
also love the roads in the Monongahela National Forest in West
Virginia. But, they're not as wild as some of the NC roads up, over,
and around the Blue Ridge Mountains.
--

John H

We just did the northern third of Skyline. Awesome scenery. I wish we
had brought our bikes with us.

wrote:

Ride the "Tail of the Dragon"

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/dragon.html

My brother and a couple friends just got back from there. They said it
was really a blast!

That guzzi should dance on something like this.

Nope, haven't done that one. But I've scraped a lot of peg metal on
other North Carolina roads. There are bunches of good roads in NC. I
also love the roads in the Monongahela National Forest in West
Virginia. But, they're not as wild as some of the NC roads up, over,
and around the Blue Ridge Mountains.
--

John H

We just did the northern third of Skyline. Awesome scenery. I wish we
had brought our bikes with us.

It's beautiful, but the speed limit is too slow. And, the cops are
cruel on Skyline Drive. The Blue Ridge Parkway is just as scenic, in
my opinion, and the cops will allow a motorcycle to cruise between
55-60. That makes the curves fun.
--

John H

wrote:

[...]

No thanks. I prefer a more leisurely pace.

wrote:

[...]

That's why God made automobiles.
--

John H

Tim Tim is offline

http://tailofthedragon.com/ShadyValley/ShadyValley.html

If you had to decide... Dick Cheney General 0 February 16th 06 12:49 AM
If you had to decide... JimH General 0 February 16th 06 12:26 AM
If you had to decide... JohnH General 0 February 16th 06 12:13 AM
(OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H) Jim General 18 March 31st 04 06:35 PM
(OT) Gift for John H, NOYB, John Gaguin and other right wingers Jim General 1 March 10th 04 05:09 AM