Default Hmmmm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 07:58:48 -0400, Guru of Woodstock
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk

Speaking of health care...

Do you remember that TSO dvd we had under discussion at one time? Is
it still possible I could borrow that thing?
--

John H

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk

Of course nobody's talking about a government "take-over of health
care." The Obama administration doesn't want to reveal its hand.
They're talking about it, though, sub rosa.

Guru of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk

This clown will go into the history books as the biggest failure to ever
hold the office.

Hmmmm - interesting... Zombie of Woodstock General 2 May 27th 09 05:54 AM
Hmmmm - interesting....Part Deaux... Zombie of Woodstock General 0 May 26th 09 11:17 PM
Hmmmm Janet ASA 2 January 20th 06 09:22 PM
hmmmm BIN? I'll take three! BSCHNAUTZ Cruising 0 October 27th 04 03:03 AM