Default Anyone interested in boats/ships??

http://www.cbc.ca/photogallery/canada/2417/

Don White wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/photogallery/canada/2417/

I'm sorry, you have the wrong newsgroup. This is the used guitar, high
cholesterol, busted motorcycle, kiddie endangerment, cheap homebrew
beer, grandchildren, politics and golf newsgroup.
--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

"H the K" wrote in message
I'm sorry, you have the wrong newsgroup. This is the used guitar, high
cholesterol, busted motorcycle, kiddie endangerment, cheap homebrew beer,
grandchildren, politics and golf newsgroup.
--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant or a union PR
flack

"Don White" wrote in message
http://www.cbc.ca/photogallery/canada/2417/

I spent about three years total on ships (boats) at sea. What's the
difference? Life on a sailing vessel had to be alternative times of peace,
terror, and just plain hard work. Not to mention the living conditions
under deck.

Steve

H the K wrote:
Don White wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/photogallery/canada/2417/

I'm sorry, you have the wrong newsgroup. This is the used guitar, high
cholesterol, busted motorcycle, kiddie endangerment, cheap homebrew
beer, grandchildren, politics and golf newsgroup.

And narcissistic rantings from a fat liar.