Default For everyone else...

I'll try to get a good spot to watch this tomorrow...
http://www.tallshipsnovascotia.com/p...adeofSail.aspx

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message
I'll try to get a good spot to watch this tomorrow...
http://www.tallshipsnovascotia.com/p...adeofSail.aspx

Use a boat.

I'm not putting my Princecraft in the harbour this year with all the sewage
plant woes.
Besides, I'd probably get run over...although there are a few shallow places
I could slip in.

"Don White" wrote in message
I'll try to get a good spot to watch this tomorrow...
http://www.tallshipsnovascotia.com/p...adeofSail.aspx

Use a boat.

On Jul 19, 7:47*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

m...

. ..

Sewage plant woes? Eeeewww...

So your six week boating season has gone to ****. Too bad. :-)

Jack wrote:
On Jul 19, 7:47 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

m...

"Don White" wrote in message
I'll try to get a good spot to watch this tomorrow...
http://www.tallshipsnovascotia.com/p...adeofSail.aspx
Use a boat.

I'm not putting my Princecraft in the harbour this year with all the sewage
plant woes.

Sewage plant woes? Eeeewww...

So your six week boating season has gone to ****. Too bad. :-)

Always the snarky asshole, eh, jackoff?

How's your governor doing? Has he come to jesus yet?

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

Elephants never forget.

Eisboch

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:09:03 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
om...
--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

Elephants never forget.

You know that I find fascinating about this whole thing? When Eric
Estrada was nominated, the Democrats viewed him as a "narrow" thinker
based largely on his Hispanic background and experiences.

Sotomayer is bieng praised for admitting, on six different occasions,
that she has a narrow view of jurisprudence and being hailed for her
Hispanic background.

Don't 'cha just love it? :)

Guru of Woodstock wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:09:03 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

Elephants never forget.

You know that I find fascinating about this whole thing? When Eric
Estrada was nominated, the Democrats viewed him as a "narrow" thinker
based largely on his Hispanic background and experiences.

Sotomayer is bieng praised for admitting, on six different occasions,
that she has a narrow view of jurisprudence and being hailed for her
Hispanic background.

Don't 'cha just love it? :)

First, it's Miguel Estrada, not Eric Estrada. Maybe you are thinking of
Erik Estrada, the actor. You know, the guy who played Francis "Ponch"
Poncherello on CHiPs. :)

Second, Estrada withdrew his name from consideration after months of his
nomination going nowhere. There were reasons for his rejection,
including political ones, but I recall at the time the Bush
Administration flatly refused to turn over to the Senate Judicial
Committee a large number of documents that were requested.

In the end, though, Estrada was an unsuccessful nominee because he was
considered too conservative. It's too bad that sort of conservatism was
allowed on the court with Thomas and Roberts.

--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Guru of Woodstock wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:09:03 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
--
[...]

From Wikipedia:

"Miguel Angel Estrada Castañeda (born September 25, 1961) is an American
lawyer who became embroiled in controversy following his 2001 nomination by
President George W. Bush to the United States Court of Appeals for the
District of Columbia Circuit. Unable to block Estrada's nomination in the
Senate Judiciary Committee after the Republican Party took control of the
Senate in 2003, Senate Democrats used a filibuster to prevent his nomination
from being given a final confirmation vote on the full Senate floor.
Although a filibuster had been used in 1968 to prevent the elevation of
Associate Justice Abe Fortas to the position of Chief Justice of the United
States, Estrada's filibuster was the first ever to be successfully used
against a court of appeals nominee" End Quote.

The Democrats were concerned that Estrada could be the first Latino on the
Supreme Court, and they didn't want the Republicans getting credit for it.
All the other stuff about document requests was just smoke being blown up
the public's asses.

Republicans have not yet learned to fight dirty like the Democrats.

Any ten year old makes wiser decisions than an apologist for the loony left.

H the K wrote:

I typically launch Yo Ho about a month earlier than you launch your
boat, and have the boat wrapped for the winter about mid-November, so in
terms of weather I find tolerable, our season is a month longer than
yours at both ends. In north Florida, I found that boating through maybe
mid December could be enjoyable, but fishing slowed way way down until
March, when the water started heating up a bit.

Harry,
I have been using my boat since the first of May. I can't figure out
when you are using your boat, because when i look at your posting
history, you are posting all day and half the night.... everyday,
including when you are on vacation.

Why don't you post a photo of your hour meter and show us all the time
you spend boating.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects