Default I wonder if Michelle knows?

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Jul 10, 10:52 am, JustWait wrote:
Lu Powell wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
om...
Captain Marvel of Woodstock wrote:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r3356552547.jpg

That he likes ogle sixteen year old girls.

Real men are genetically encoded to notice. You probably do your
ogling in the men's room, hey, Sparky? Keep a wide stance.

Always the apologist for the Messiah. Politics of personal destruction
personified. WAFA

Real men can push their animal instincts aside and respect their own
families and others children. Lucky it wasn't a republican, the media
would be going crazy...

That Idjit Carter with "Lust in his heart" was an embarassment. If
they had asked me about reading Playboy I'da tole em my lust was a
little further south.
Clinton was not bad for doing Monica, he was bad for getting caught
(and for poor taste in women).

Reply: According to the testimony, Monica had to do Bill a couple of times
before he finally could toss his salad.

HK wrote:
Captain Marvel of Woodstock wrote:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r3356552547.jpg

That he likes ogle sixteen year old girls.

Real men are genetically encoded to notice. You probably do your ogling
in the men's room, hey, Sparky? Keep a wide stance.

16 year olds? Really?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:38:06 -0400, D
wrote:

HK wrote:
Captain Marvel of Woodstock wrote:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r3356552547.jpg

That he likes ogle sixteen year old girls.

Real men are genetically encoded to notice. You probably do your ogling
in the men's room, hey, Sparky? Keep a wide stance.

16 year olds? Really?

You have to take a good look at an ass to determine if it's a 16.
Could be a 21. Even a 40.
When they wave in front of your face, you look first, then ask for ID.
Besides, I saw something that explains it as something other than
ogling.
Not that it matters.

--Vic
HK HK is offline

wrote:

HK wrote:
Captain Marvel of Woodstock wrote:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r3356552547.jpg

That he likes ogle sixteen year old girls.

Real men are genetically encoded to notice. You probably do your ogling
in the men's room, hey, Sparky? Keep a wide stance.

16 year olds? Really?

You have to take a good look at an ass to determine if it's a 16.
Could be a 21. Even a 40.
When they wave in front of your face, you look first, then ask for ID.
Besides, I saw something that explains it as something other than
ogling.
Not that it matters.

--Vic

Ahhh. I see Dan Krueger is now D instead of DK. Matters not what the
piece of **** calls himself, he's still ****.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

HK wrote:
Captain Marvel of Woodstock wrote:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r3356552547.jpg

That he likes ogle sixteen year old girls.

Real men are genetically encoded to notice. You probably do your ogling
in the men's room, hey, Sparky? Keep a wide stance.
16 year olds? Really?

You have to take a good look at an ass to determine if it's a 16.
Could be a 21. Even a 40.
When they wave in front of your face, you look first, then ask for ID.
Besides, I saw something that explains it as something other than
ogling.
Not that it matters.

--Vic

Ahhh. I see Dan Krueger is now D instead of DK. Matters not what the piece
of **** calls himself, he's still ****.

Yup..if it smell like it, and stains like it....it's crap.
Another entry into the septic tank.

wrote:

HK wrote:
Captain Marvel of Woodstock wrote:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r3356552547.jpg

That he likes ogle sixteen year old girls.

Real men are genetically encoded to notice. You probably do your ogling
in the men's room, hey, Sparky? Keep a wide stance.

16 year olds? Really?

You have to take a good look at an ass to determine if it's a 16.
Could be a 21. Even a 40.
When they wave in front of your face, you look first, then ask for ID.
Besides, I saw something that explains it as something other than
ogling.
Not that it matters.

--Vic

Desmond Morris calls it "rump presentation" in THE NAKED APE.

"Captain Marvel of Woodstock" wrote in message
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r3356552547.jpg

That he likes ogle sixteen year old girls.

Damn good thing Bush didn't do that.

jps jps is offline

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:01:20 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Captain Marvel of Woodstock" wrote in message
.. .
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r3356552547.jpg

That he likes ogle sixteen year old girls.

Damn good thing Bush didn't do that.

Guarantee we can find pics where he did.

How about the Merkle shoulder rub?
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:04:33 -0400, Captain Marvel of Woodstock
wrote:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20090709/i/r3356552547.jpg

That he likes ogle sixteen year old girls.

How do you he's not admiring her shoes?

Would you feel less threatened if he were gay?