Default Tim? Tim who?

Never heard of him.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:

Never heard of him.

Eisboch

Dude, I heard him explode this morning... It was awesome, I think it was
a nuclear attack! Geeze, it was awesome..

Other than that, don't ever call him by accident!!! If you ever figure
out who he is, that is... Pffffftttt.

JustWait wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

Never heard of him.

Eisboch

Dude, I heard him explode this morning... It was awesome, I think it was
a nuclear attack! Geeze, it was awesome..

Other than that, don't ever call him by accident!!! If you ever figure
out who he is, that is... Pffffftttt.

I've got a new LG touch screen phone, opens up to a full keyboard. I've
got the touch screen set so that as soon as I'm done with a call, it
locks and then you have to touch two places in sequence to unlock it!!

NotNow wrote:
JustWait wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

Never heard of him.

Eisboch

Dude, I heard him explode this morning... It was awesome, I think it
was a nuclear attack! Geeze, it was awesome..

Other than that, don't ever call him by accident!!! If you ever figure
out who he is, that is... Pffffftttt.

I've got a new LG touch screen phone, opens up to a full keyboard. I've
got the touch screen set so that as soon as I'm done with a call, it
locks and then you have to touch two places in sequence to unlock it!!

Well, I was trying to drive safely and use this new bluetooth thing my
wife gave me for the trip. I thought I turned it off, and never knew I
had hit redial instead I hate the thing anyway and spend more time
turning it on and off, only to use it driving... It's stupid too, "walk
around with a little blue flashing light saying, LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT
ME!!! Real men don't walk around stores wearing bluetooth waiting for
mommie to call... Pfffttt

JustWait wrote:
NotNow wrote:
JustWait wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

[...]

I agree. I hate walking around the store and people are talking in them,
especially women with hair covering them. I often think they are talking
to me! Besides, the thing in my ear bugs the hell out of me.

"NotNow" wrote in message
JustWait wrote:
NotNow wrote:
JustWait wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Hee hee... as if any woman in her right mind would give a Dope Army
irregular the time of day.

NotNow wrote:
JustWait wrote:
NotNow wrote:
JustWait wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Yep, little weenines walking around "yes dear, yes dear!" snerk. Or
trying to talk real loud about their latest conquest or whatever...
Hoping beyond all hope everyone hears them Sounds like someone I used
to see posts from here, pfffftttt...

Q: What's the most used phrase on a teenage cellphone?

A: "Nuthin' What R you doing"??

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:21:44 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Never heard of him.

Paul Reed Smith?

Never heard of him.

BBAAAWWWAAHHHHAAAA!!!

That was worth a chuckle.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 8, 2:20*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:21:44 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Never heard of him.

Paul Reed Smith?

Never heard of him.