BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Mouse took.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/107617-mouse-took.html)

Scott Dickson July 7th 09 04:47 AM

The Mouse took....

On Jul 6, 11:07*pm, HK wrote:
jps wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:18:08 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

"GC Boater" wrote in message
Krausie, this is very interesting. *You have said in the past that
JustWait was in your kill file. *What do you call it, the "bozo can"
or something like that? *But here you are responding directly to him.
How could this be?

Yours always,

GC Boater

He'll next claim that he was adjusting his filters, or conveniently removed
JW from his filters for research, or some other lie....

We all know his disease won't allow him to filter anyone. He reads EVERY
post here.

--Mike

He's never said that Just Hate was in his killfile. *That's me. *I
asked him why he didn't have The Freak killfiled and he said that he
likes keeping him around for entertainment.

We don't share similar tastes in entertainment. *For instance, you
seem to be of little interest to Harry but I find your assholiness to
be temporarily entertaining. *I'll tire of you soon and you'll be in
with the rest of the idiots.

You're a cross between DK, man of few idiotic words and Ruggie the
buttsniffer.

Yep. Justhate is about the only right-wing dirtbag I don't filter...have
to keep a connection to the entertaining lowlifes, you know. *:) *MGG
and GC, of course, *are* in the bozo bin.

MGG, and GC have nothing to say, anyway.

mgg July 8th 09 04:17 AM

The Mouse took....

"jps" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:18:08 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

We don't share similar tastes in entertainment. For instance, you
seem to be of little interest to Harry but I find your assholiness to
be temporarily entertaining. I'll tire of you soon and you'll be in
with the rest of the idiots.

You're a cross between DK, man of few idiotic words and Ruggie the
buttsniffer.

You guys are a HOOT! I can't believe how full of yourselves you are. Do you
think I care if I'm "entertaining" to you or harry? Do you think I care if
you or harry "filter" me? Understand this... you're here for *my*
entertainment, and you both do a fantastic job! Yeah, harry pretends to
filter me, so he doesn't have to respond, but you are like pavlov's dog.
Please, keep it up. Your trained response is eagerly awaited....

--Mike

mgg July 8th 09 04:18 AM

The Mouse took....

"Scott Dickson" wrote in message

"GC Boater" wrote in message
[...]

Ahhh... and *you* do.

--Mike

jps July 8th 09 04:28 AM

The Mouse took....

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:17:06 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:18:08 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

We don't share similar tastes in entertainment. For instance, you
seem to be of little interest to Harry but I find your assholiness to
be temporarily entertaining. I'll tire of you soon and you'll be in
with the rest of the idiots.

You're a cross between DK, man of few idiotic words and Ruggie the
buttsniffer.

You guys are a HOOT! I can't believe how full of yourselves you are. Do you
think I care if I'm "entertaining" to you or harry? Do you think I care if
you or harry "filter" me? Understand this... you're here for *my*
entertainment, and you both do a fantastic job! Yeah, harry pretends to
filter me, so he doesn't have to respond, but you are like pavlov's dog.
Please, keep it up. Your trained response is eagerly awaited....

You and DK the **** make a good pairing. You should consider playing
doubles, with youselves. Ruggie could be the scorekeeper.

mgg July 8th 09 04:51 AM

The Mouse took....

"jps" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:17:06 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Well done. A tad more cussing next time would be my only critique.

--Mike

Jack[_3_] July 8th 09 04:51 AM

The Mouse took....

On Jul 6, 10:31*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:20:44 -0700 (PDT), GC Boater

wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:46*pm, HK wrote:
Doing much boating with the family this summer?

Ben out on the lobster boat lately?

Who is Ben?
Never heard Harry mention Ben.

--Vic

Your "slip" is showing, Vic.

jps July 8th 09 04:57 AM

The Mouse took....

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:51:30 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

.. .

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

You present no challenge.

mgg July 8th 09 06:31 AM

The Mouse took....

"jps" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:51:30 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:17:06 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
m...
[...]

I know... that's why you respond like the trained puppy that you are. Sit,
stay, heel, are no challenge for my dog either. Good boy Rover.

--Mike

D[_3_] July 11th 09 12:58 AM

The Mouse took....

"jps" wrote in message
[...]