Default Sarah Palin to resign as governor...

"HK" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Palin has been dogged in recent months by ethics inquiries. Her office
last month announced the 15th dismissal of an ethics complaint against
her or one of her staff.

Funny how liberal-dims spend so much time on Palin and ignore the obvious
corruption of debt-bailouts from DC.

Guess Palin didn't buy off the the right people.

The Democrats aren't chasing her out of office. She simply didn't have
what it takes to take the heat in the kitchen.

I would rather see her in office than BO...
...maybe a little less liberal debt-spending and corruption.

But the best would have been Ron Paul.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 16:29:08 -0600, "Canuck57" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Palin has been dogged in recent months by ethics inquiries. Her office
last month announced the 15th dismissal of an ethics complaint against
her or one of her staff.

Funny how liberal-dims spend so much time on Palin and ignore the obvious
corruption of debt-bailouts from DC.

Guess Palin didn't buy off the the right people.

The Democrats aren't chasing her out of office. She simply didn't have
what it takes to take the heat in the kitchen.

I would rather see her in office than BO...
...maybe a little less liberal debt-spending and corruption.

But the best would have been Ron Paul.

Is there any potential for Canada to take you back or have they
written you off completely?

Would it help if several of us begged?
HK HK is offline

Gene wrote:
On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 16:15:09 -0400, HK wrote:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin shocked the political word Friday by announcing
that she will step down at the end of the month......

I about as tired of hearing about Trailer-Trash Palin as I am Boy-Toy
Jackson......

My interest in palin, sanford, ensign, et cetera, is seeing them "outed"
as hypocrites and in the process, seeing the "GOP Brand" eroded further.
It is the overly moralistic who control the GOP party apparatus, and
until that changes, the Republicans will be nothing more than a
roadblock to progress.

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 16:01:56 -0400, HK wrote:

Gene wrote:
On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 16:15:09 -0400, HK wrote:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin shocked the political word Friday by announcing
that she will step down at the end of the month......

I about as tired of hearing about Trailer-Trash Palin as I am Boy-Toy
Jackson......

My interest in palin, sanford, ensign, et cetera, is seeing them "outed"
as hypocrites and in the process, seeing the "GOP Brand" eroded further.
It is the overly moralistic who control the GOP party apparatus, and
until that changes, the Republicans will be nothing more than a
roadblock to progress.

We can get that on TV.
You should toss in a boat-related post more often
Even a camper or outdoorsy post would do.
We're sportsmen here, right?
Right?

--Vic

HK HK is offline

Gene wrote:
On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 16:15:09 -0400, HK wrote:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin shocked the political word Friday by announcing
that she will step down at the end of the month......
I about as tired of hearing about Trailer-Trash Palin as I am Boy-Toy
Jackson......

My interest in palin, sanford, ensign, et cetera, is seeing them "outed"
as hypocrites and in the process, seeing the "GOP Brand" eroded further.
It is the overly moralistic who control the GOP party apparatus, and
until that changes, the Republicans will be nothing more than a
roadblock to progress.

We can get that on TV.
You should toss in a boat-related post more often
Even a camper or outdoorsy post would do.
We're sportsmen here, right?
Right?

--Vic

With the likes of Justhate, loogy, herring, jackoff, et cetera, ready,
eager, and willing to crap on boating related posts, what's the point?
Even when you filter most of them out, they still end up killing
discussions.

HK wrote:

It is the overly moralistic

Not surprising. You have no morals. You are your own morality barometer,
and it broke a long time ago.

Johnson
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 18:18:42 -0400, Johnson
wrote:

HK wrote:

It is the overly moralistic

Not surprising. You have no morals. You are your own morality barometer,
and it broke a long time ago.

Johnson

Your opinions don't pass a sniff test.

wrote:

HK wrote:

It is the overly moralistic

Not surprising. You have no morals. You are your own morality barometer,
and it broke a long time ago.

Johnson

Your opinions don't pass a sniff test.

With all that poop clogging your nose, that's no surprise.

Johnson
jps jps is offline

wrote:

HK wrote:

It is the overly moralistic
Not surprising. You have no morals. You are your own morality barometer,
and it broke a long time ago.

Johnson

Your opinions don't pass a sniff test.

With all that poop clogging your nose, that's no surprise.

Johnson

At least it hasn't backed up to my brain, as in your case.