Default What does a trillion dollars look like?

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can
prevent the government from wasting the labors of
the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
- Thomas Jefferson
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:14:16 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

It's incredible that we'll end up spending three of those on Iraq.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

It's incredible that we'll end up spending three of those on Iraq.

And get absolutely nothing in return. Zip. Nada.

wrote:

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

It's incredible that we'll end up spending three of those on Iraq.

You are absolutely right. We should have never gone there. I opposed it from
the start, just as I opposed the Republican administration spending like
they were Democrats.

"Lu Powell" wrote in message
http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can
prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the
pretense of taking care of them.
- Thomas Jefferson

Let's just declare bankruptcy now, dissolve the federal government, and
start over.

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:25:42 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

It's incredible that we'll end up spending three of those on Iraq.

You are absolutely right. We should have never gone there. I opposed it from
the start, just as I opposed the Republican administration spending like
they were Democrats.

Imagine if we'd have spent that money on our own infrastructure.

wrote:

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

It's incredible that we'll end up spending three of those on Iraq.

How much have we spent on Bosnia? That is Clinton's war. We are still
there, still spending money.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

It's incredible that we'll end up spending three of those on Iraq.

How much have we spent on Bosnia? That is Clinton's war. We are still
there, still spending money.

Is this an example of CalifBill-Think? snerk

"HK" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

It's incredible that we'll end up spending three of those on Iraq.

How much have we spent on Bosnia? That is Clinton's war. We are still
there, still spending money.

Is this an example of CalifBill-Think? snerk

Snerk. This is an example of Harry nonthink. And you try to state you are
a professional scribe.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html
It's incredible that we'll end up spending three of those on Iraq.
How much have we spent on Bosnia? That is Clinton's war. We are still
there, still spending money.

Is this an example of CalifBill-Think? snerk

Snerk. This is an example of Harry nonthink. And you try to state you are
a professional scribe.

Well, Bilious, every time you mince a clove of garlic, an angel gets its
wings.

Come back when you figure that out, zen master.