HK HK is offline

Default Yep...I wanna go out in the Atlantic in a flats boat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycfv_EbGEY

On Jun 29, 2:09*pm, HK wrote:
* * * *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycfv_EbGEY

But a 22 foot runabout would be GREAT in those conditions, huh idiot?
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 29, 1:45*pm, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jun 29, 2:09*pm, HK wrote:

* * * *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycfv_EbGEY

But a 22 foot runabout would be GREAT in those conditions, huh idiot?

"Violent storm force 11 with Hurricane wind speeds of 85kts. 20ft
seas. An Interceptor 55 sea trialed of Cork Harbour, Atlantic coast."

Bad place to pronounce that it failed.

On Jun 29, 2:09 pm, HK wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycfv_EbGEY

But a 22 foot runabout would be GREAT in those conditions, huh idiot?

"Violent storm force 11 with Hurricane wind speeds of 85kts. 20ft
seas. An Interceptor 55 sea trialed of Cork Harbour, Atlantic coast."

Bad place to pronounce that it failed.

Must be a big ship taking the side views.

HK wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycfv_EbGEY

No low transom on that boat. Should have sunk, huh?

On Jun 29, 2:09 pm, HK wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycfv_EbGEY

But a 22 foot runabout would be GREAT in those conditions, huh idiot?

"Violent storm force 11 with Hurricane wind speeds of 85kts. 20ft
seas. An Interceptor 55 sea trialed of Cork Harbour, Atlantic coast."

Bad place to pronounce that it failed.

Must be a big ship taking the side views.

The link is to a video of a pilot boat. Not that it matters.

Casady
HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Jun 29, 2:09 pm, HK wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycfv_EbGEY
But a 22 foot runabout would be GREAT in those conditions, huh idiot?
"Violent storm force 11 with Hurricane wind speeds of 85kts. 20ft
seas. An Interceptor 55 sea trialed of Cork Harbour, Atlantic coast."

Bad place to pronounce that it failed.

Must be a big ship taking the side views.

The link is to a video of a pilot boat. Not that it matters.

Casady

I think he is talking about where the camera was located.
Since it is not moving I bet they were taken from shore or a gyro
stabilized camera in a helicopter.
I have spent a lot of time in the North Atlantic and I can say a 311'
Coast Guard cutter (WAVP) gets tossed around pretty badly. I can't
imagine what happens in a flats boat.

I can.

Farewell and adieu to you, Spanish ladies,
Farewell and adieu to you, ladies of Spain;
For we have received orders to sail to old England,
But we hope in a short time to see you again.

On Jun 29, 2:09 pm, HK wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycfv_EbGEY

But a 22 foot runabout would be GREAT in those conditions, huh idiot?

"Violent storm force 11 with Hurricane wind speeds of 85kts. 20ft
seas. An Interceptor 55 sea trialed of Cork Harbour, Atlantic coast."

Bad place to pronounce that it failed.

Must be a big ship taking the side views.

The link is to a video of a pilot boat. Not that it matters.

Casady

I think he is talking about where the camera was located.
Since it is not moving I bet they were taken from shore or a gyro
stabilized camera in a helicopter.
I have spent a lot of time in the North Atlantic and I can say a 311'
Coast Guard cutter (WAVP) gets tossed around pretty badly. I can't
imagine what happens in a flats boat.- Hide quoted text -

Wonder how a "22 foot runabout" would fair in those seas?!

On Jun 29, 2:09 pm, HK wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ycfv_EbGEY

But a 22 foot runabout would be GREAT in those conditions, huh idiot?

"Violent storm force 11 with Hurricane wind speeds of 85kts. 20ft
seas. An Interceptor 55 sea trialed of Cork Harbour, Atlantic coast."

Bad place to pronounce that it failed.

Must be a big ship taking the side views.

The link is to a video of a pilot boat. Not that it matters.

Casady

I think he is talking about where the camera was located.
Since it is not moving I bet they were taken from shore or a gyro
stabilized camera in a helicopter.
I have spent a lot of time in the North Atlantic and I can say a 311'
Coast Guard cutter (WAVP) gets tossed around pretty badly. I can't
imagine what happens in a flats boat.- Hide quoted text -

Wonder how a "22 foot runabout" would fair in those seas?!- Hide quoted text -

I wonder why Harry won't relay the story of his Dads successful
crossing.. Really though, this is what he was hoping for when he
posted the origional post. He is very sick man...
HK HK is offline

On Jun 29, 2:09 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Your false concern touches me, justhate. Not to worry; you don't even
need a boat...**** like you floats.

Two Brothers Attempting Flats Boat Trans Atlantic Wayne.B General 35 June 30th 09 02:54 PM
anybody wanna buy a BIG boat? Tim General 7 December 20th 08 06:15 AM
Long range run in a flats boat. Short Wave Sportfishing General 1 May 12th 07 07:14 PM
Flats Boat Bob La Londe Boat Building 1 July 10th 05 07:16 PM
FS: Flats Boat Bay Hawk in Houston Texas roja1sbcglobal.net Marketplace 0 November 22nd 03 12:21 AM