Default Way to go O...

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun...nt/news-metro/

500 jobs lost because a President who smokes doesn't want anybody else
to.

Do as I say, not as I do.

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:41:30 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun...-tampa-cigars-

closing-tampa-plant/news-metro/

500 jobs lost because a President who smokes doesn't want anybody else
to.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Interesting take. The SCHIP tax may be federal, but *all* the smoking
bans are state issued. As it now stands, 70% of the US population lives
under workplace smoking bans, most predated Obama's election.
Considering smoking is the number one preventable killer, this is just
the beginning. I wouldn't be buying any tobacco stocks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

On Jun 24, 4:48*pm, thunder wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:41:30 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun...-tampa-cigars-

closing-tampa-plant/news-metro/

500 jobs lost because a President who smokes doesn't want anybody else
to.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Interesting take. *The SCHIP tax may be federal, but *all* the smoking
bans are state issued. *As it now stands, 70% of the US population lives
under workplace smoking bans, most predated Obama's election. *
Considering smoking is the number one preventable killer, this is just
the beginning. *I wouldn't be buying any tobacco stocks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

As we all know, Dems do not pay taxes either. Taxes are for little
people, not the dem elites who want to run your lives. You get to pay
for them running your life. They refuse to pay their share.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:14:47 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

[...]

Yeah, and Republicans all have mistresses while preaching about the
importance of family values.

Good logic, eh?
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

My wife and I each paid more in federal income taxes last year than you
did.

HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

You file your taxes separately too?

"Jim2424242" wrote in message
HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Sounds more like an arrangement of convenience than a marriage.

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:05:57 -0700, "mgg" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
om...
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Heh.

The median expected salary for a typical experienced (ten years or
more) Social Worker (MSW) in the United States is $51,559. According
to Mr. Science, she was still working on hers two years ago.

The median expected salary for a typical freelance contract writer,
assuming some kind of competance (which is this case is debatable), is
in a range from $40,139 to $60,154.

BIG BUCKS!!!!

HK wrote:

My wife and I each paid more in federal income taxes last year than you
did.

LOL if anything, Harry is consistent.
--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects