Default Zombies are liberal?

Who knew?

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?...he_living_dead
HK HK is offline

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
Who knew?

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?...he_living_dead

I don't know about that, but apparently you are unaware of the
undercurrent of support building for the GOP zombie ticket in 2012, with
Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann as running mates.

Now *that* is a ticket I would support right up until election day!

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 06:36:04 -0400, HK wrote:

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
Who knew?

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?...he_living_dead

I don't know about that, but apparently you are unaware of the
undercurrent of support building for the GOP zombie ticket in 2012, with
Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann as running mates.

Now *that* is a ticket I would support right up until election day!

You didn't read it did you?

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
Who knew?

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?...he_living_dead

I don't know about that, but apparently you are unaware of the
undercurrent of support building for the GOP zombie ticket in 2012, with
Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann as running mates.

Now *that* is a ticket I would support right up until election day!

You didn't read it did you?

He's too busy slinging **** like a circus monkey!
HK HK is offline

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
Who knew?

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?...he_living_dead

I don't know about that, but apparently you are unaware of the
undercurrent of support building for the GOP zombie ticket in 2012, with
Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann as running mates.

Now *that* is a ticket I would support right up until election day!

You didn't read it did you?

i rarely read the urls you post here.

but that doesn't mean I have to give up rooting for the Palin-Bachmann
ticket.

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
Who knew?

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?...he_living_dead

I don't know about that, but apparently you are unaware of the
undercurrent of support building for the GOP zombie ticket in 2012, with
Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann as running mates.

Now *that* is a ticket I would support right up until election day!

You didn't read it did you?

i rarely read the urls you post here.

but that doesn't mean I have to give up rooting for the Palin-Bachmann
ticket.

No but it means you're an idiot for commenting on something you know
nothing about, but then you do that every single day here.

If you're liberal... John H[_2_] General 0 May 30th 09 11:39 PM
Liberal war... RG General 0 January 26th 09 01:43 AM
Rob's Zombies LLoyd Bonafide ASA 3 April 24th 06 05:30 PM
Liberal Democrats Doug Kanter General 0 August 25th 05 10:19 PM
If it walks like a liberal duck and spends like a liberal duck Vito ASA 10 December 7th 04 05:58 PM