Default Classical guitars

http://www.eisboch.com/laudwebhk.jpg

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/laudwebhk.jpg

You do know it is just as easy for me to "do" the same sorts of things
to you, what with your boat of the week, car of the week, business of
the week, house of the week, et cetera, right? I mean, you're the guy
whose decisions are so unresearched, well...you get the picture.

Further, unlike you, I had quite a few friends at Amity Regional,
including some gals who were classmates of yours, and with whom I remain
in contact. It would be very, very easy to play your sorts of games. I'm
sure a couple of them remember you as the undatable nerd. :)

--
"John H" wrote in message

Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.
--
John H

--

John Herring, rec.boat's resident racist, and close, close friend of
idiots everywhere.

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/laudwebhk.jpg

You do know it is just as easy for me to "do" the same sorts of things to
you, what with your boat of the week, car of the week, business of the
week, house of the week, et cetera, right? I mean, you're the guy whose
decisions are so unresearched, well...you get the picture.

Further, unlike you, I had quite a few friends at Amity Regional,
including some gals who were classmates of yours, and with whom I remain
in contact. It would be very, very easy to play your sorts of games. I'm
sure a couple of them remember you as the undatable nerd. :)

It was intended as humor Harry. The same lame attempts of humor you try
upon others here.
Lighten up.

And for the record, yes, I was a nerd. But I had no problem getting dates.

Eisboch

HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/laudwebhk.jpg

You do know it is just as easy for me to "do" the same sorts of things
to you, what with your boat of the week, car of the week, business of
the week, house of the week, et cetera, right? I mean, you're the guy
whose decisions are so unresearched, well...you get the picture.

Further, unlike you, I had quite a few friends at Amity Regional,
including some gals who were classmates of yours, and with whom I remain
in contact. It would be very, very easy to play your sorts of games. I'm
sure a couple of them remember you as the undatable nerd. :)

Harry Krause,
I contracted some of your classmates and they told me you were a
overweight obnoxious blow hard all the way back to Middle School. They
stated you lived in a fantasy world and everyone would get up and leave
as soon as you sat down at their lunch table.
I tried to contact some of your Yale Buddies, but as we all know,well
that is just part of your fantasy world.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/laudwebhk.jpg

You do know it is just as easy for me to "do" the same sorts of things
to you, what with your boat of the week, car of the week, business of
the week, house of the week, et cetera, right? I mean, you're the guy
whose decisions are so unresearched, well...you get the picture.

Further, unlike you, I had quite a few friends at Amity Regional,
including some gals who were classmates of yours, and with whom I
remain in contact. It would be very, very easy to play your sorts of
games. I'm sure a couple of them remember you as the undatable nerd. :)

It was intended as humor Harry. The same lame attempts of humor you try
upon others here.
Lighten up.

And for the record, yes, I was a nerd. But I had no problem getting dates.

Eisboch

I did see a photo of your wife and family. You really hit the
jackpot, a good looking wife and nice looking family. My son is
also an academic nerd, but has a beautiful girlfriend.

Somehow, I can't see Harry keeping up with any "old friends", but this
does show how Harry loves to use personal information that he gains from
"befriending" someone. As soon as they get bored of his antics, he
uses that information to insult them.

--"John H" wrote in message

* Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
* South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
* access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
* President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.
* --
* John H

--

John Herring, rec.boat's resident racist, and close, close friend of
idiots everywhere.

Harry, if you wouldn't tell such HUGE lies, you wouldn't be the butt
of so many people's jokes.
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/laudwebhk.jpg

You do know it is just as easy for me to "do" the same sorts of things
to you, what with your boat of the week, car of the week, business of
the week, house of the week, et cetera, right? I mean, you're the guy
whose decisions are so unresearched, well...you get the picture.

Further, unlike you, I had quite a few friends at Amity Regional,
including some gals who were classmates of yours, and with whom I
remain in contact. It would be very, very easy to play your sorts of
games. I'm sure a couple of them remember you as the undatable nerd. :)

It was intended as humor Harry. The same lame attempts of humor you try
upon others here.
Lighten up.

And for the record, yes, I was a nerd. But I had no problem getting dates.

Eisboch

I'll check on that! :) I do know two women who were at least aware
of your presence at Amity Regional. One was the younger sister of one of
my closest non-girlfriend girlfriends.

(Nah...I'm not gonna check)

On Jun 19, 11:38*am, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/laudwebhk.jpg

You do know it is just as easy for me to "do" the same sorts of things
to you, what with your boat of the week, car of the week, business of
the week, house of the week, et cetera, right? I mean, you're the guy
whose decisions are so unresearched, well...you get the picture.

Further, unlike you, I had quite a few friends at Amity Regional,
including some gals who were classmates of yours, and with whom I remain
in contact. It would be very, very easy to play your sorts of games. I'm
sure a couple of them remember you as the undatable nerd. :)

Wow, Harry sure gets his panties in a wad when someone makes fun of
any of his many lies!

HK wrote:

(Nah...I'm not gonna check)

....and we all know why.

Johnson

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

http://www.eisboch.com/laudwebhk.jpg

You do know it is just as easy for me to "do" the same sorts of things
to you, what with your boat of the week, car of the week, business of
the week, house of the week, et cetera, right? I mean, you're the guy
whose decisions are so unresearched, well...you get the picture.

Further, unlike you, I had quite a few friends at Amity Regional,
including some gals who were classmates of yours, and with whom I
remain in contact. It would be very, very easy to play your sorts of
games. I'm sure a couple of them remember you as the undatable nerd. :)

It was intended as humor Harry. The same lame attempts of humor you try
upon others here.
Lighten up.

And for the record, yes, I was a nerd. But I had no problem getting dates.

Eisboch

Harry's teetering on the edge. He's acting just like Jim H did just
before..............well you know. I didn't know that Harry is the
jealous type, did you? All these years, we thought that he thought he
had the best of everything.
I think I'm going to back off and give him some breathing room. I
wouldn't want think that I was responsible for him doing something
terrible to himself or someone else.