BoatBanter.com

-   -   Two Men Cross Atlantic in 22' Boat! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/107061-two-men-cross-atlantic-22-boat.html)

Scott Dickson June 17th 09 04:20 PM

Two Men Cross Atlantic in 22' Boat!

On Jun 17, 8:13*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jun 17, 6:15*am, "Reginald P Smithers III, Esq."

wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:20 pm, Hairy Katastrophe
wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:24 pm, TopBassDog wrote:

On Jun 16, 8:22 pm, GC Boater wrote:
"My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the
fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC."
Here-here!
Cheers
http://indianrivermag.com/LIVE/index...ter&PAGE_user_...

Does Portugal have fireboat welcomes?

Did you notice that the first Atlantic Crossing took place in 1985? *I
wonder when Harry's infamous father made the crossing?

No one would know, because the fireboat welcome he received isn't on
record. It's the only one that isn't, according to the historian for
the NYFD. It's kind of like his Yale degree.

I guess that assumption would be close to all the hot air and ****
you're always flinging around in here. The poor, bitter old man has
ZERO to contribute here....as usual.

Scott Dickson June 17th 09 04:24 PM

wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:24 pm, TopBassDog wrote:

On Jun 16, 8:22 pm, GC Boater wrote:
"My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the
fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC."
Here-here!
Cheers
http://indianrivermag.com/LIVE/index...ter&PAGE_user_...

Does Portugal have fireboat welcomes?

Did you notice that the first Atlantic Crossing took place in 1985? *I
wonder when Harry's infamous father made the crossing?

No one would know, because the fireboat welcome he received isn't on
record. It's the only one that isn't, according to the historian for
the NYFD. It's kind of like his Yale degree.

I also see you've been visiting and POSTING in alt.support.boy-lovers
Loogy. Care to explain your way out of THAT one?
"Uncle Loogy"...the pedophile.... My assumptions WERE correct.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HK June 17th 09 04:24 PM

wrote:
[...]

What's even funnier is the nitwits believe something published in the
"indianrivermag" when there are more legitimate and more widely read and
acknowledged sources that predate that piece by decades.

But...when you get down in the muck with the likes of the three cowards
- loogy, reggie, and altered ego GC teabagger, well...you're going to
smell like ****.

Reason enough to keep all of them in a bozo bin.

--
Republican conservatism is so far out of the mainstream, it is serving
as a drainage ditch somewhere.

Scott Dickson June 17th 09 04:29 PM

Two Men Cross Atlantic in 22' Boat!

On Jun 16, 9:24*pm, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 16, 8:22*pm, GC Boater wrote:

"My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the
fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC."

Here-here!

Cheers!

Still posting in alt.drugs.hard OR alt.drugs.ecstasy ..... OR
alt.drugs. ?????

I see by your profile....you are..... no wonder you're such a **** up.

HK June 17th 09 04:35 PM

wrote:
[...]

Loogy's posting there again? I thought he was "saved" from that by the
Rev. Jimmy Joe Bobboy?

HK June 17th 09 04:37 PM

Scott Dickson wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:24 pm, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 16, 8:22 pm, GC Boater wrote:

"My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the
fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC."

Here-here!

Cheers!

Still posting in alt.drugs.hard OR alt.drugs.ecstasy ..... OR
alt.drugs. ?????

I see by your profile....you are..... no wonder you're such a **** up.

He's "closely related to" ...Loogy.

Loogypicker[_2_] June 17th 09 06:14 PM

wrote:
[...]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Hide quoted text -

Prove it, you lying piece of ****. It's that simple, simpleton. You
aren't ****ing bright enough to lie correctly. Take lessons from your
lover Harry. Then stick you nose back up his fat nasty ass where it
belongs. If you have information that I'm a "pedophile", two things
happen. If you don't report it, you are an accesory to the crime.
Secondly, I'm in contact, because of Harry's lies, with someone who is
working on a little surprise. Have at it, loser.

Loogypicker[_2_] June 17th 09 06:17 PM

wrote:
[...]

Oh, no Harry, that's not it at all. You totally missed this one. I
know for a fact that your father never, ever received a fireboat
welcome in NYC as you claim. As to Yale, there is no evidence of you
attending. That would mean you either lied about that like you do
everything else, or you had another name back then. I think we all
know which one it is!

Loogypicker[_2_] June 17th 09 06:17 PM

On Jun 17, 11:29*am, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:24*pm, TopBassDog wrote:

On Jun 16, 8:22*pm, GC Boater wrote:

"My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the
fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC."

Here-here!

Cheers!

Still posting in alt.drugs.hard * *OR *alt.drugs.ecstasy ..... OR
alt.drugs. ?????

I see by your profile....you are..... no wonder you're such a **** up.

Another example of slammer learning to lie like his master Harry. Good
puppy.