Default a B-3 moment

"Jim24242" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:56:18 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

It's a Firefox thing.
It needs a plugin.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:7

Here's some added confusion:

I had installed the plug-in to allow WMP to play in Firefox a while ago
in another computer.
What it did was this: It added play, pause, stop and volume controls to
the little mini QT player.
Before the plug-in, it played with QT but without the controls. After
the plug-in it still played in QT but the controls were added.

That was a while ago and on a XP machine. Maybe the newer plug-in
actually enables WMP.
I'll try it sometime.

Eisboch

I tried it in Firefox and it wouldn't play. Windows played it but asked if
I would allow java script. Talented guy by the way

It plays in FF is QuickTime is installed on your machine. At least that's
the way it is here.

"Jim24242" wrote in message

I tried it in Firefox and it wouldn't play. Windows played it but asked if
I would allow java script. Talented guy by the way

He is. I've known him for a few years. He plays in a local group,
"Connected the Band" and has an interesting background. They've been
around since about 1992 and are very involved in charity events, church
functions and other worthwhile functions. Obviously they also play at local
clubs throughout the South Shore and Cape and have become somewhat
recognized, including the release of at least one CD. I have some other
short recordings of him playing more "heavy metal" type tunes on a couple of
the electric guitars, but in my old age I enjoy the acoustics.

He and some other band members are coming back to the shop later this week
for a recording session.
The one I did of him playing solo was done very quickly and without any
sound checks. I just stuck one microphone on the counter and quickly
started the recording program.

I'll do a better job this week with multiple microphones and record in 5.1
surround. They are going to let me play a guitar part as well, so it will
be fun. I can't play like him, but I've jammed a bit with him and am good
enough to play a backing rhythm section.

Eisboch

D.Duck wrote:
"Jim24242" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

Bite your tongue. No Quicktime here. I won't allow it.

"Loogypicker" wrote in message

You GO!

Where?

Eisboch

Gas saving tips JohnH General 15 June 17th 06 11:11 AM
Greenpeace saving the reefs - NOT!!! Bert Robbins General 2 November 1st 05 04:05 PM
trailering and saving the transom Chris General 7 June 3rd 05 12:56 AM
Saving Terrorist Souls Vito ASA 1 July 9th 04 08:00 PM
Fuel saving tips Gould 0738 General 55 June 5th 04 11:54 PM