Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default bait balls.

When I was kid, swimming in an Iowa lake, we would occasional a dense
ball of inch and a half bullheads, catfish they are. Two foot diameter
roughly a ball. So when I read a reference to a bait ball I knew what
it was like.

They showed one on 'animal snuff'. The tuna showed up and it was gone
in two and a half hours.

Someone gave us a ball of leopard frog tadpoles: one sweep of the net.
Papa was watching them. We dumped them in water too shallow for the
bass. We already had leopard frogs. so they will be OK maybe,but
without father to protect them from the other frogs.

So why do fish form dense balls? So an orca can eat them all real
fast?

Casady

NEW Bait net! DK General 1 October 4th 08 01:42 AM
Some birds busting bait... Wayne.B General 0 November 21st 06 02:15 AM
Some birds busting bait... Calif Bill General 0 November 21st 06 02:13 AM
Bait and Brew and Boats Calif Bill General 0 August 9th 06 11:38 PM
bait Stephen Baker Boat Building 1 January 27th 04 06:25 AM