Default Sacramento River 15# Striper

Hoping to time our trip to Suisun Bay (on N. California's 1000 mile
delta) between windy days, I hooked the boat to the motorhome and
headed for Brannan Island State Rec Area, (one of the parks on the
governator's list to close). I got settled in on Tuesday, the 2nd, and
awaited the arrival of my friend, Willie, for our planned Wednesday
trip downriver about 25 miles to the sturgeon honey hole. Two other
friends would join us with their boat for the trip.

But we were blown off the river soon after we headed down, and
returned back for some striper fishing near Brannan State Park. My
friends on the other boat managed a nice 15# striper and three more
smaller keepers. Willie and I got skunked except for a couple of
"shaker" stripers, too small to keep.

As I often have to say... maybe next week!

Photos on my homepage www.FishWisher.com

Dale
MMC MMC is offline

"FishWisher" wrote in message
[...]

I think you've got it together Dale, the RV and boat, great fishing trips
and what seems to be an excellant outlook.
When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

On Jun 6, 9:27*am, "mmc" wrote:
[...]

Thanks guys, but please... don't grow up! I tried that during the
middle years and it's not what they claim!

Dale