HK HK is offline

Default Doctor Killer Suspect: Scott Roeder

Excerpted from KOS:

"Police have arrested a 51-year old Kansas man for the murder of Wichita
abortion provider Dr. George Tiller. Police are not releasing the name
of the suspect, but numerous media sources are reporting that a man
named Scott Roeder has been arrested in connection with the crime.

A 1997 Militia Watchdog report put out by the Anti-Defamation League
lists the following activity for July 7:

"July 7, Kansas: Scott Roeder is sentenced to sixteen months in state
prison for parole violations following a 1996 conviction for having bomb
components in his car trunk. Roeder, a sovereign citizen and tax
protester, violated his parole by not filing tax returns or providing
his social security number to his employer."

I searched the Kansas Department of Corrections website, and they have a
listing for Scott Roeder, which matches the suspect description.

His full name is Scott Philip Roeder. He is 51 years old. Birthday is 25
February 1958. He is 6'-2" tall and weighs 230 lbs. He was convicted in
1996 in Shawnee County, Kansas for Criminal Use of Explosives.

According to records from the Kansas Secretary of State's office, and
available on the Kansas VoterView website, he is a *registered
Republican* in Shawnee, Kansas. According to the voter records, he last
voted in 1994."
- - -

Gosh...a registered Republican. Who would have thunk it?

On Sun, 31 May 2009 20:19:01 -0400, HK wrote:

"Police have arrested a 51-year old Kansas man for the murder of Wichita
abortion provider Dr. George Tiller.

The last guy hanged in Iowa kidnapped and killed a doctor. Federal
death penalty kidnapping, there were no years of appeals. Last federal
till Tim McVeigh, the Oklahome City bomber. Tried to get away with a
bad plate on the car, if I recall. It is generallly stupid to be a
crook, so most of them are. This gives the decent people a chance.

Casady
HK HK is offline

Richard Casady wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2009 20:19:01 -0400, HK wrote:

"Police have arrested a 51-year old Kansas man for the murder of Wichita
abortion provider Dr. George Tiller.

The last guy hanged in Iowa kidnapped and killed a doctor. Federal
death penalty kidnapping, there were no years of appeals. Last federal
till Tim McVeigh, the Oklahome City bomber. Tried to get away with a
bad plate on the car, if I recall. It is generallly stupid to be a
crook, so most of them are. This gives the decent people a chance.

Casady

The slob who killed Tiller was a Christian terrorist, no different in
any way than the terrorists active on 9-11, or in Afghanistan, Pakistan
and Iraq.

Same piece of ****, different "book."
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 18:19:52 -0400, HK wrote:

Richard Casady wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2009 20:19:01 -0400, HK wrote:

"Police have arrested a 51-year old Kansas man for the murder of Wichita
abortion provider Dr. George Tiller.

The last guy hanged in Iowa kidnapped and killed a doctor. Federal
death penalty kidnapping, there were no years of appeals. Last federal
till Tim McVeigh, the Oklahome City bomber. Tried to get away with a
bad plate on the car, if I recall. It is generallly stupid to be a
crook, so most of them are. This gives the decent people a chance.

Casady

The slob who killed Tiller was a Christian terrorist, no different in
any way than the terrorists active on 9-11, or in Afghanistan, Pakistan
and Iraq.

Same piece of ****, different "book."

Exactly the same as the Taliban. Suppression of freedom or rights
through terror.

We kill Taliban members with impunity for similar actions and they're
not even American citizens.

Shouldn't we torture him to see what he knows? We may be able to
thwart an imminent threat to our citizenry.
HK HK is offline

Richard Casady wrote:
[...]

Well, that might give Dick Cheney something to do. Life in solitary in a
small windowless cell would be a satisfactory punishment for Christian
terrorists. There are plenty of them out there, too, those who perform
the acts, convince others to do so, or give support to those who do.

Mass Murder Suspect #3 Joe ASA 4 September 7th 06 05:12 AM
Mass Murder Suspect #2 Joe ASA 1 September 7th 06 03:12 AM
Where there is no doctor...? Larry Cruising 9 July 9th 06 12:28 AM
Right-Wing Doctor Killer Executed Jim General 23 September 5th 03 02:53 AM