Default Dogs and cats

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? (see each breeds'
answers below)

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got
our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid
burned out bulb?

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's
not up to code.

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the
dark.

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb!
Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please,
please!

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people
from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just
one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take
advantage of the situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier : I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off
the walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a
light bulb!

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in
the dark.

11. Chihuahua : Yo no quiero Taco Bulb. Or 'We don't need no
steeenking light bulb.'

12. Greyhound/Saluki: It isn't moving. Who cares?

13. Heeler/Australian Cattle Dog: First, I'll put all the light bulbs
in a little circle...

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.
By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Keep going down

How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?

Any Cat: Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs.
So, the real question is: 'How long will it be before I can expect
some light, some dinner, and a massage?'

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS
HAVE STAFF!

--

John H

On May 29, 12:07*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

One of our cats is getting VERY long in the tooth. I sure will miss
him when he's gone. As old as he is, he STILL has a attitude though!

On May 29, 12:36*pm, wrote:
On May 29, 12:07*pm, John H wrote:

[...]

We have a solid black cat that wandered up one day a few years ago.
Someone had dumped him, and he was in bad shape. Skinny and scroungy,
we nursed him back to health.

He's the most dog-like cat I've ever seen. He quacks like a duck and
actually likes dogs! Will only come inside for a liitle while, then
is ready to go back outside, winter or summer. He will show up
filthy, "covered" in dirt or sand where he's been rolling around in
it. Weird cat.

On May 29, 2:10*pm, wrote:
On May 29, 12:36*pm, wrote:

On May 29, 12:07*pm, John H wrote:

[...]

it. *Weird cat.- Hide quoted text -

Hehe, my cat's the same way! I work in my garage a lot and have the
door open. He has never figured out that to me, the garage is INSIDE
space. He thinks it's outside space, so he tends to **** in there. SO,
I taught him to not come past the garage door. Now he comes right to
the line where the driveway ends and the garage slab begins and stands
there looking all ****ed off!

On Fri, 29 May 2009 09:36:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

One of our cats is getting VERY long in the tooth. I sure will miss
him when he's gone. As old as he is, he STILL has a attitude though!

My parents got a cat when I was five and I was thirty when she passed
on. She killed a jack rabbit bigger than her at the age of 22.

Casady

Senior Member

On May 29, 3:52*pm, Richard Casady
wrote:
On Fri, 29 May 2009 09:36:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
One of our cats is getting VERY long in the tooth. I sure will miss
him when he's gone. As old as he is, he STILL has a attitude though!

My parents got a cat when I was five and I was thirty when she passed
on. She killed a jack rabbit bigger than her at the age of 22.

Casady

Our cat was 22 when we had to put her down.. She was a ornery old
bitch even as a kitten...

Cats are just Dull Capt. Rob ASA 2 October 11th 06 07:41 AM
Cats Again Quint Cruising 14 February 10th 06 03:54 AM
every younger sick dogs will admiringly dream the cats Cathy T. Bisset, MFA ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:32 AM
Cats! DAMN CATS again! [email protected] General 58 March 29th 04 09:20 PM
When Cats Go Bad jlrogers ASA 0 July 10th 03 08:27 PM