Default Monday Morning Funnies, Part II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jqEj1Hvnc

Hey - it's got water in it - and guns.

That's gotta count for something.

Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jqEj1Hvnc

Hey - it's got water in it - and guns.

That's gotta count for something.

That should arouse a couple of wingnuts here.

jim7856 wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jqEj1Hvnc

Hey - it's got water in it - and guns.

That's gotta count for something.

That should arouse a couple of wingnuts here.

I don't think political persuasion has anything to do with it. If you
know any thing about guns you only shoot from a stable platforms, and
then you don't shoot over the heads of hundreds of people. If no one
got hurt they were extremely lucky.

stupid kills; not guns

PS: I think it was a setup and photo shopped.

"Keith Nuttle" wrote in message
jim7856 wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jqEj1Hvnc

Hey - it's got water in it - and guns.

That's gotta count for something.

That should arouse a couple of wingnuts here.

I don't think political persuasion has anything to do with it. If you
know any thing about guns you only shoot from a stable platforms, and then
you don't shoot over the heads of hundreds of people. If no one got hurt
they were extremely lucky.

stupid kills; not guns

PS: I think it was a setup and photo shopped.

Poor Jimbo...you've just destroyed his wetdream for tonight.

jim7856 wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jqEj1Hvnc

Hey - it's got water in it - and guns.

That's gotta count for something.

That should arouse a couple of wingnuts here.

I don't think political persuasion has anything to do with it. *If you
know any thing about guns you only shoot from a stable platforms, and then
you don't shoot over the heads of hundreds of people. *If no one got hurt
they were extremely lucky.

stupid kills; not guns

PS: I think it was a setup and photo shopped.

Poor Jimbo...you've just destroyed his wetdream for tonight.- Hide quoted text -

Actually, Jim was spot on. Notice he said that the OP should arouse
some wingnuts here? It did, and it was you.

On May 26, 6:41*am, Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jqEj1Hvnc

Hey - it's got water in it - and guns.

That's gotta count for something.

I think you're spending too much time on You Tube!!!!

"Zombie of Woodstock" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jqEj1Hvnc

Hey - it's got water in it - and guns.

That's gotta count for something.

Other than the opening the only really funny scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glcj0...om=PL&index=61

Monday Morning Funnies... Zombie of Woodstock General 0 May 26th 09 11:33 AM
Monday morning funny... Wizard of Woodstock General 0 May 11th 09 11:19 AM
Sunday Morning Funnies... Tom Francis - SWSports General 1 November 2nd 08 07:33 PM
Monday Morning Blues Joe ASA 1 September 10th 07 07:14 PM
Medical CDs - [Part 1], [Part 2], [Part 3 = MEDLINE 1986-1998] CDs, [Part 4 = Dragon Naturally Speaking CDs, and IBM Via Voice CDs, including Medical Solutions], [Part 5 = Math Solving, and Statistics Porgrams], [Part 6 = Various - Medical Cliparts, [email protected] Tall Ships 0 February 4th 06 08:43 AM