posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,rec.boats

Default Hidden Guns

On Sun, 24 May 2009 10:48:04 -0700 (PDT), "(David P.)"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qb4aIZTNKM

Given enough circulation a rush on oversize shirts
could develope.

ted
.
.

On May 24, 6:15*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2009 10:48:04 -0700 (PDT), "(David P.)"

Poor trolling brat. Real americans don't hide their guns. We keep them
on a rack in the back window of a truck or car. Good racks are
lockable. Some of us carry openly in a saddle holster and the long gun
in a scabbard. Keeps back east losers like YOU away.

No gun is untracable btw you stupid inbred hillscroggin. damn you
people are too stupid to permit continued life.

--
Keith
Just finished digging another grave in the backyard.

Schiffner wrote:
On May 24, 6:15 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2009 10:48:04 -0700 (PDT), "(David P.)"

Poor trolling brat. Real americans don't hide their guns. We keep them
on a rack in the back window of a truck or car. Good racks are
lockable. Some of us carry openly in a saddle holster and the long gun
in a scabbard. Keeps back east losers like YOU away.

No gun is untracable btw you stupid inbred hillscroggin. damn you
people are too stupid to permit continued life.

--
Keith
Just finished digging another grave in the backyard.

Did you know that a full grown hog can consume flesh at a rate of 4.5
lbs/minute , and cut thru bone like a buzz saw ?
Saves a lot of diggin' , and there's no evidence left to be found ...
--
Snag
every answer

On May 25, 5:13*am, "Terry Coombs" wrote:
Schiffner wrote:
On May 24, 6:15 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2009 10:48:04 -0700 (PDT), "(David P.)"

Poor trolling brat. Real americans don't hide their guns. We keep them
on a *rack in the back window of a truck or car. Good racks are
lockable. Some of us carry openly in a saddle holster and the long gun
in a scabbard. Keeps back east losers like YOU away.

No gun is untracable btw you stupid inbred hillscroggin. damn you
people are too stupid to permit continued life.

--
Keith
Just finished digging another grave in the backyard.

* Did you know that a full grown hog can consume flesh at a rate of 4.5
lbs/minute , and cut thru bone like a buzz saw ?
*Saves a lot of diggin' , and there's no evidence left to be found ...

Problem is and a contrary to popular rumour. One cannot keep
domesticated hogs in city limitis in montana. *******s

Anyway, iffin y'all w'ld recall I've had a hog. (Berkshire/Hampshire
cross). Damn good critter, smatter than a dog, wouldn't leave the
property sigh hate'd to take him to the sale barn...but I had to pay
the feen bill.

--
Keith

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qb4aIZTNKM

Given enough circulation a rush on oversize shirts
could develope.

ted

.
.

So that's why all the off duty cops wear un-tucked shirts.

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qb4aIZTNKM

Given enough circulation a rush on oversize shirts
could develope.

ted

.
.

So that's why all the off duty cops wear un-tucked shirts.

Where do you see that? I know most of the cops in my town and off duty
the keep their shirts tucked in. If the are on call they carry...with
the shirt tucked in.

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qb4aIZTNKM

The video makes it clear that visual observation cannot prevent homocidal
students from bringing arsenals to school and 'experts' like Sarah Brady and
Nancy Pelosi tell us that plastic guns like some of those shown can get by
metal detectors. Therefore, the only way to make schools safer is to
require all teachers and other employees to attend shooting classes and
carry guns to thwart the criminal element. Noting that none of the killers
have been honors students or jocks we ought to make them carry too.

On May 26, 10:06*am, "Vito" wrote:
wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qb4aIZTNKM

The video makes it clear that visual observation cannot prevent homocidal
students from bringing arsenals to school and 'experts' like Sarah Brady and
Nancy Pelosi tell us that plastic guns like some of those shown can get by
metal detectors. *Therefore, the only way to make schools safer is to
require all teachers and other employees to attend shooting classes and
carry guns to thwart the criminal element. *Noting that none of the killers
have been honors students or jocks we ought to make them carry too.

heh, simple answers for the simple minded

No available pistol will get by a metal detector undetected, to the
best of my knowledge. Ceramic 2 shot movie derringers don't count.

Get rid of stupid laws and make carrying a handgun optional and not
criminal...hell think of it. Guns that actally go with the wardrobe!
Might have to get me a 1911a1 GVT in Barbie Pink 8^)

--
Keith

More Guns Gilligan ASA 0 January 12th 07 04:16 AM
HIdden flaws Roger Long Cruising 4 October 28th 06 01:46 PM
Fishfinder/GPS hidden screens? [email protected] Electronics 5 September 4th 06 10:19 PM
Shock horror - hidden swearwords in canoeing lingo C Reus UK Paddle 1 October 2nd 05 06:48 PM