Default A boating related video game...

As I was working in the garage this morning, I come up with this great
idea for a video game.

"Fire Boat Welcome".

The idea here is to complete a voyage using various types of vessels
starting with a basic kiddie pool and moving up to a large yacht. The
voyage will be filled with challenges from fighting the vagaries of
Mother Nature (wind, waves, storms, etc) to vicious attacks of
mythological sea monsters (Giant Squids, Kraken's, etc.). Along the
way, various items of flotsam and jetsam can be picked up and used to
assist you in your voyage.

Additional points can be gained by challenging pirates, dodging
various ships and discovering new creatures and geography - say like
Atlantis.

You can also gain points by reducing fuel use by training various
species of animals to tow the vessel.

Once you reach port, there will be an additional challenge by avoiding
being sunk by the deluge of water from the fire boats that welcome you
back. If you manage to make it to the dock, you are elevated to the
next level and another voyage begins

I'm envisioning several different types of scenarios here - the basic
voyage level, the pirate level where you chase the vessel as it makes
it's voyage, operate a vessel to track down and destroy the vessel and
being the fire boat skipper who tries to sink the vessel when it comes
into port.

This has some potential - a movie, action cartoon, comic books - I
mean the possibilities are endless.

A basic list of vessels - kiddie pool, inflatable plastic raft, canoe,
center console, utility cabin open deck, Zimmerman lobster boat, 50
foot Hatteras...anything else?

What do you guys think? Good idea?

HK HK is offline

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
As I was working in the garage this morning, I come up with this great
idea for a video game.

"Fire Boat Welcome".

Yawn.

How are those new meds to fight off your bipolar disorder working? Not
so good, eh?
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 22 May 2009 11:26:58 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

As I was working in the garage this morning, I come up with this great
idea for a video game.

"Fire Boat Welcome".

Yes, excellent idea.

You should spend every moment of your life developing it.

wrote:
As I was working in the garage this morning, I come up with this great
idea for a video game.

"Fire Boat Welcome".

Yes, excellent idea. *

You should spend every moment of your life developing it.

It's already been developed in one narcissist's mind.

You know, Tom, I'm no defender of the liar/sleaseball krause, but you
got your underwear in a wad when people were trying to tell you what
kind of a guy krause was (and is). When you were enabling him, remember
writing this:

I feel really sorry for you because, dude, you need to get a
life. Worry about you and yours - it is much more productive.
Secondly, it's pretty freakin' boring.

Now the light bulb has finally lit for you, you need to take your own
advise.

Johnson

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

On Fri, 22 May 2009 12:39:07 -0400, Johnson
wrote:

You know, Tom, I'm no defender of the liar/sleaseball krause, but you
got your underwear in a wad when people were trying to tell you what
kind of a guy krause was (and is). When you were enabling him, remember
writing this:

I feel really sorry for you because, dude, you need to get a
life. Worry about you and yours - it is much more productive.
Secondly, it's pretty freakin' boring.

Now the light bulb has finally lit for you, you need to take your own
advise.

You know what - you are absolutely right.

I confess - sometimes I get carried away and run with an idea and it
just keeps rolling beyond all rhyme or reason.

I apologize to everybody here - sorry about that.

wrote:

You know, Tom, I'm no defender of the liar/sleaseball krause, but you
got your underwear in a wad when people were trying to tell you what
kind of a guy krause was (and is). When you were enabling him, remember
writing this:

I feel really sorry for you because, dude, you need to get a
life. Worry about you and yours - it is much more productive.
Secondly, it's pretty freakin' boring.

Now the light bulb has finally lit for you, you need to take your own
advise.

You know what - you are absolutely right.

I confess - sometimes I get carried away and run with an idea and it
just keeps rolling beyond all rhyme or reason.

I apologize to everybody here - sorry about that.

Apology rejected. I thought it was funny.

wrote:

You know, Tom, I'm no defender of the liar/sleaseball krause, but you
got your underwear in a wad when people were trying to tell you what
kind of a guy krause was (and is). When you were enabling him, remember
writing this:

I feel really sorry for you because, dude, you need to get a
life. Worry about you and yours - it is much more productive.
Secondly, it's pretty freakin' boring.
Now the light bulb has finally lit for you, you need to take your own
advise.

You know what - you are absolutely right.

I confess - sometimes I get carried away and run with an idea and it
just keeps rolling beyond all rhyme or reason.

I apologize to everybody here - sorry about that.

Apology rejected. I thought it was funny.

Ditto.

No names were called.
--

John H

wrote:

You know, Tom, I'm no defender of the liar/sleaseball krause, but you
got your underwear in a wad when people were trying to tell you what
kind of a guy krause was (and is). When you were enabling him, remember
writing this:

I feel really sorry for you because, dude, you need to get a
life. Worry about you and yours - it is much more productive.
Secondly, it's pretty freakin' boring.

Now the light bulb has finally lit for you, you need to take your own
advise.

Johnson

Why? I don't think Tom has used Krause's name in any of these
hilarious posts. It may be that he's using some of the more outlandish
of the claims which have been posted here, but why should that bother
you?

I mentioned selling my boat because of personal reasons. Today Krause
wrote:

" No, Mr. Multiple Personality Disorder, it's built by a vendor in the
Carolinas and of heavier tubing and with more and better supports than
the piece of **** bimini on Herring's price-built boat. You know, the
boat Herring is selling so he can be among the boatless here."

Where, Mr. Johnson, was your comment?
--

John H

Boating related Don White General 12 January 11th 09 06:43 PM
boating related- the video anyway mmc General 1 October 23rd 08 02:05 AM
At least it's boating related... MGG General 0 August 28th 06 05:21 PM
Boating related? John H General 0 April 27th 05 10:08 PM