Default Who said the following?

'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

I am going to guess, and say Henry Waxman. Am I close?

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects
HK HK is offline

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

Ahhh...Mr. Luddite's morning quiz.
Try removing the wax from your ears, man.

Man's contribution to global warming is real, even if you and the rest
of the backwards-looking members of the Groaning Obsolete Party want it
to be otherwise.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

I am going to guess, and say Henry Waxman. Am I close?

Would someone please make the big one occur so that California seperates
from the form CONUS.

On Thu, 21 May 2009 08:12:04 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

I am going to guess, and say Henry Waxman. Am I close?

DING DING DING!!

And your prize will be...

NOTHING!!

Can't make anything for you because of carbon emissions.

Sorry.

wrote:

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

I am going to guess, and say Henry Waxman. Am I close?

DING DING DING!!

And your prize will be...

NOTHING!!

Can't make anything for you because of carbon emissions.

Sorry.

We could save some carbon emmisions and recycle the politicians? We could
use the politicians carbon to make boats, at least then they would be true
and useful.

HK wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

Ahhh...Mr. Luddite's morning quiz.
Try removing the wax from your ears, man.

Man's contribution to global warming is real, even if you and the rest
of the backwards-looking members of the Groaning Obsolete Party want it
to be otherwise.

Obviously HR religious belief have been attacked.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 21, 7:14*am, HK wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

Ahhh...Mr. Luddite's morning quiz.
* Try removing the wax from your ears, man.

Man's contribution to global warming is real, even if you and the rest
of the backwards-looking members of the Groaning Obsolete Party want it
to be otherwise.

Just for you, Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0NJ71TMoII
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On May 21, 7:14 am, HK wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

Ahhh...Mr. Luddite's morning quiz.
Try removing the wax from your ears, man.

Man's contribution to global warming is real, even if you and the rest
of the backwards-looking members of the Groaning Obsolete Party want it
to be otherwise.

Just for you, Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0NJ71TMoII

Been a long time since I've seen a "Rush" with talent, though I do have
a video of the gaseous anomaly known as Rush Limbaugh jumping up and
down on stage.

On Thu, 21 May 2009 05:36:47 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 21, 7:14*am, HK wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
'It doesn't matter if the planet is cooling and plants need it to
live. We still have to ban carbon dioxide.'"

Ahhh...Mr. Luddite's morning quiz.
* Try removing the wax from your ears, man.

Man's contribution to global warming is real, even if you and the rest
of the backwards-looking members of the Groaning Obsolete Party want it
to be otherwise.

Just for you, Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0NJ71TMoII

Rush?

BBBAAWWWWAAAHHHHAAAAAA!!!!

Unfortunately, it will zoom through one ear and out the other.