Tim Tim is offline

Default Truth for all US people

On Apr 17, 8:07*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
om...
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"No Sympathy Fo de DEBBILZ" wrote in message
news:IvCdncq_7Iv7enXUnZ2dnUVZ_oadnZ2d@giganew s.com...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
news:0NGdnWVnNpOZyXXUnZ2dnUVZ_jydnZ2d@earth link.com...
We're not going back to white rule, Bilious. Get over your hate.
Stupid lefty elitist. *Where the hell I say anything about white
rule? You are the racist pig of the newsgroup. *I am stating about
legal status for a kid snuck into the country while still in the
womb. *Does not matter what color. *Whites from Eastern European
countries are doing the same thing.
*Imagine* the _audacity_ of a parent wanting a better life for their
children. Who do they think they are-- American's?

Bill...you're a full douche bag on fire. :-) M
Talking about douche bags. *They can bring their family to America.
Get in line like the rest of the legal immigrants. *Under your
resoning, someone can rob a bank or liquor store because they want a
better life for the children.
It would be better if for each hard-working immigrant family, we could
deport one useless old right-wing fart who contributes nothing *but
whines.

Pack your bags, Bilious.

What country would take him?
I vote for Somalia.... he can be the liaison guy for the American
shippers federation.

You think there is room there for the white boys here who don't like
blacks?

Seems as if that describes you. *My former fishing partner was black. From
Harrisburg, PA even. *Since he lost a leg to diabetes he does not go out
on the boat anymore. *What black friends do you have? *Hell, what friends
do you have?

Hee hee...that's the first comment you guys make......
'I have black friends'...etc

Well, not really Don. I can go a step further and say I have two black
(inter-racial) great nephews. I love 'em.

Truth for all US people Tim General 1 April 18th 09 02:33 PM
Truth for all US people jim78565 General 9 April 17th 09 04:08 PM
Truth for all US people Dymphna[_12_] General 0 April 16th 09 04:34 PM
Truth for all US people Eisboch[_4_] General 0 April 16th 09 07:51 AM
The truth jlrogers ASA 0 July 16th 03 12:53 PM