Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to soc.retirement,alt.california,misc.consumers,rec.sport.golf,rec.boats

Default DOW 2,000 Here We Come - Get Out Now While You Still Can

On Wed, 20 May 2009 16:17:59 -0700 (PDT), Möbius Pretzel
wrote:

Jim Rogers - May 20, 2009 Where do you put your money?

From CNBC:

The stock market may hit new lows this year or the next as the current
rally has been largely caused by the money printed by central banks
and fundamental problems remain unsolved, legendary investor Jim
Rogers told CNBC Wednesday.

His views echo those of renowned bear Marc Faber, who told CNBC last
week that the rises in share prices did not mean the world was
embarking on a path of sustainable economic growth.

"I'm not buying shares if that's what you mean. Not at all," Rogers
told "Squawk Box Asia."

"The bottom will probably come later this year, next year, who knows
when," he added.

http://revolutionarypolitics.com/?p=699

Our economy has non-reversible flaws. Naturally,
the hucksters think McDonald's,Wal-Mart, etc.,
will restore our position in the world market.

ted

ps. Social conflicts will rise due to third-world
immigration and economic disaster.