Default Ping Wizard of W

Here is a job offer right up your alley

Flawless Business Plan Seeking Teleportation Scientist

Date: 2009-02-18, 2:37PM CST

We are a small group of very well qualified businessmen who have a
complete business plan that aims to yield investors, and partners,
1,000% returns within only a five year period. We have all the pieces in
place, including CEO, marketing, and finance management. The only
missing piece is YOU! We are looking for a very motivated, team-oriented
scientist who has experience in teleportation research and/or
technology. We will provide patent funding and small stipend. Once
technology prototype is developed, the business will take off running-
or teleporting! Significant equity will be provided as payment. Send a
resume and any other information that may set you apart from other
teleportation scientists. Can't wait for you to join our team.

Location: Who Cares-you should be here in a second
Compensation: Small stipend for living expenses; significant equity in
the business
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
commercial interests.
PostingID: 1040248146

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

On Tue, 19 May 2009 08:33:54 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Here is a job offer right up your alley

Flawless Business Plan Seeking Teleportation Scientist

Pfffhht - been done already.

How do you think I get where I'm going so quickly. :)
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
Here is a job offer right up your alley

Flawless Business Plan Seeking Teleportation Scientist

Pfffhht - been done already.

How do you think I get where I'm going so quickly. :)

Easy.

Either raising Chinchilla's for fun and profit, or stuffing envelopes.

maybe both!