Tim Tim is offline

Default What's an RCP poll?

Googleing around, I found this RCP poll, which doesn't tell me much
the 'details' buttons didn't tell me much either except that somebody
likes the President and don't like the Congress.

+ 28% ? then at the bottom - 2.8% ?

RCP Poll
President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average: +28.8% Details
Approve 60.8%
Disapprove 32.0%
Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average: -28.7% Details
Approve 31.8%
Disapprove 60.5%
Direction of Country
RCP Average: -2.8% Details
Right Direction 45.0%
Wrong Track 47.8%

Tim wrote:
Googleing around, I found this RCP poll, which doesn't tell me much
the 'details' buttons didn't tell me much either except that somebody
likes the President and don't like the Congress.

+ 28% ? then at the bottom - 2.8% ?

RCP Poll
President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average: +28.8% Details
Approve 60.8%
Disapprove 32.0%
Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average: -28.7% Details
Approve 31.8%
Disapprove 60.5%
Direction of Country
RCP Average: -2.8% Details
Right Direction 45.0%
Wrong Track 47.8%

Real Clear Politics.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 17, 7:54*am, BAR wrote:
Tim wrote:
Googleing around, I found this RCP poll, which doesn't tell me much
the 'details' buttons didn't tell me much either except that somebody
likes the President and don't like the Congress.

+ 28% ? then at the bottom - 2.8% ?

RCP Poll
President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average: +28.8% * * * *Details
Approve * *60.8%
Disapprove * * * * 32.0%
Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average: -28.7% * * * *Details
Approve * *31.8%
Disapprove * * * * 60.5%
Direction of Country
RCP Average: -2.8% * * * * Details
Right Direction * *45.0%
Wrong Track * * * *47.8%

Real Clear Politics.

OK, I didn't know that. who does the Poll? and how do they make their
calculations? Just curious if you know, because I sure don't

Tim wrote:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

A Poll JimH General 17 March 10th 06 12:46 PM
Poll #2-Kerry won even on Fox poll!!!! Bobsprit ASA 17 October 16th 04 01:23 AM
Poll #1 Bobsprit ASA 0 October 14th 04 11:39 AM
HELP PLEASE - WEB POLL Simple Simon ASA 30 October 24th 03 12:06 PM