Default Trade War!! With Canada?

"jim7856" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
And just think - the "adults" are in charge.

I think I'd rather have the kids.

When the histories are written, the Obama Administration will be known
as "The Unintended Consequences Admininstration".

And none of those consequences are going to be good.
Typical...the real enemy in the trade deficit is in Asia, but we'll end
up fighting among ourselves.
Maybe things will calm down when the Chinese take us over.

Chinese would not want the USA's massive debt-spend problems. It would
drag them down.

Because while GM & Chrysler debtors are being dealt with, and home owners
over their heads are being cleaned up, the biggest default debtors in the
land is going unscathed, the governments.

This isn't a trade war, it is a about paying the bills, debtor versus
creditor. So far the debtors are winning, and while they will the
economy will seek the bottom of the sewer. But while the debtors are
winning, the USA credit rating is sub-zero.

Right now the USD is riding on hot air and facing a cliff in it's
valuation.

Why do you suppose Donny thinks Aisa, specifically China, is our enemy?
Last time I looked, we were in charge of our own "LIBERAL"trade policy.
China is merely doing smart business.

People like to blame others for their own paths in life. Politicians use it
to stear blame, teach them to hate others and they will hate you less.
Canadian and American politicians play this game all the time. Teach people
to hate say China and it allows people to ignore their own failures,
including government.

That being said, the title says trade war with Canada. I wonder if the
average American gets it straight from the politicians. Canadian resources,
oil, coal, power, mining, forrestry, people, industry, food etc. have been
an ally of the US for centuries. Leduc Alberta pumped oil for the US
carriers in the pacific...while Canadian resources left Thunder Bay fof
Wisconsin and Illinois. NY to this day gets a lot of electricity from
Quebec. Much of what we have in Canada is US made.

It is irrational not to recognize that our two countries are not irrevokably
intertwinded for mutual benefit. And politicial infighting on either side
is just a waco dysfunctional politicial weasel trying for 5 minutes of glory
at a cost to both of us.

If the US was in a serious tiff with Canada, just pass our green cards to
any law abiding Canadian for the asking and drain our workers. In a decade
or two Canada would be a 3rd world country and destabilize your entire
longest unprotected border. And not a shot need be fired. Who knows, to
pay the bills Ottawa will sell NWT to the Russians much the same like the US
got Alaska.

Lets hope the USA finds it's mojo before too much damage is done.

Canuck57 wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

Why have the Chinese bought so much US debt?

Why do the Chinese still hold so much US debt?

You can't fly an F-18 without aviation fuel it doesn't matter that your
nuclear powered carrier can go any where.

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
And just think - the "adults" are in charge.

I think I'd rather have the kids.

Isn't that the truth.

Ohhhh Canada Ohhh Canada Joe ASA 5 January 25th 06 11:40 PM
new tax on marine trade headed to Canada Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 December 8th 04 09:55 PM
Looking for trade Duke-it Electronics 0 February 17th 04 09:44 PM
Want to Trade Lee General 0 September 6th 03 08:12 PM