Default Ping: ShortWave

Found this in another newsgroup.

I know you like tractors and appreciate music. Thought you'd get a kick
out of this.
(note the microphone and stand for the tractor)

http://fschnell.net/WordPress/?p=1094

Eisboch

On Fri, 15 May 2009 06:04:00 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Found this in another newsgroup.

I know you like tractors and appreciate music. Thought you'd get a kick
out of this.
(note the microphone and stand for the tractor)

http://fschnell.net/WordPress/?p=1094

That is a freakin' riot.

Thanks for passing that along. I passed it along to the Tractor Club.

Here's one that more interesting for the tractors in it than the
actual Square Dance - that yellow Super A is a very rare tractor -
akin to the white demonstrators from the '50s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmvhCpEKAjY

They could never get away with this without row crop front ends. :)

On May 15, 6:04*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Found this in another newsgroup.

I know you like tractors and appreciate music. * Thought you'd get a kick
out of this.
(note the microphone and stand for the tractor)

http://fschnell.net/WordPress/?p=1094

Eisboch

That's cool as all hell!

Ping: ShortWave JimH General 26 April 15th 07 04:16 PM
Ping: Shortwave Eisboch General 0 December 15th 06 11:04 PM
Ping: Shortwave Eisboch General 1 November 4th 06 02:25 AM
Ping: Shortwave JimH General 2 February 27th 06 01:26 AM
Ping: Shortwave Eisboch General 0 October 18th 05 07:37 PM