Default R&R Day...

No, that didn't mean Rest And Relaxation, it meant Remove And Replace
on my Thermostat.
The Boat ran a little hot on the test and tune. It turns out a large
chunk of rust had jammed the spring closed. It has a v notch in it as
some sort of emergency flow, but didn't help.
Cleaned everything, and re-assembled it. I also had time to finish my
" Replace The Old Rotten Fuse Panel " job I had going since last fall.
The panel was in, so it was a switch wires kind of deal.
Next step is Pedestal Buckets in the front, as soon as the Pedestals
arrive.
Here's the goofy part...... I plan on putting Astro Van Buckets in
it...LOL. I found a nice red pair to match the color. They have
armrests, and I can put extra large yard leaf bags over them, when not
in use.

On May 14, 12:56*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
No, that didn't mean Rest And Relaxation, it meant Remove And Replace
on my Thermostat.
The Boat ran a little hot on the test and tune. It turns out a large
chunk of rust had jammed the spring closed. It has a v notch *in it as
some sort of emergency flow, but didn't help.
Cleaned everything, and re-assembled it. I also had time to finish my
" Replace The Old Rotten Fuse Panel " job I had going since last fall.
The panel was in, so it was a switch wires kind of deal.
Next step is Pedestal Buckets in the front, as soon as the Pedestals
arrive.
Here's the goofy part...... I plan on putting Astro Van Buckets in
it...LOL. I found a nice red pair to match the color. They have
armrests, and I can put extra large yard leaf bags over them, when not
in use.

Those seats have, what, tubular *steel* frames? I suppose if you are a
fresh water boater and look after the frames, you can control any
outbreaks of rust.

Worry not. Loogy's common-law wife makes him pull a leaf bag over his
head before she gets within 10 feet of it, and that's for a washdown
with the garden hose.

Now you've went and proven yourself a new level of low life. **** you,
you fat, nasty, narrow minded bigot *******. Go make up some more
lies, you lying piece of ****.

On May 14, 12:56*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I know...they're short term solutions to an expensive item. $400+ for
Tub Buckets near me.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 14, 1:50*pm, wrote:
On May 14, 12:56*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
[...]

When i helped my nephew re-do his boat, I called a friend who runs a
local salvage yard, and asked him about some import bucket seats. he
said "Sure" I'll show you the cars I want to keep intact and you can
have at the rest. You pull. 10 bucks a piece."

done deal. got the front seats out of a wrecked Mazda Miada. $20.00
and some pedestal welding, and Hey... lookin' good!