Default We're behind France in nuclear power and...

....now we're behind China in clean coal technology.

"Construction has stalled in the United States on a new generation of
low-pollution power plants that turn coal into a gas before burning
it, although Energy Secretary Steven Chu said Thursday that the Obama
administration might revive one power plant of this type. But China
has already approved equipment purchases for just such a power plant,
to be assembled soon in a muddy field here in Tianjin."

Go Obama! Get that one plant up and running.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/wo..._r=1&th&emc=th
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

"John H" wrote in message
...now we're behind China in clean coal technology.

"Construction has stalled in the United States on a new generation of
low-pollution power plants that turn coal into a gas before burning
it, although Energy Secretary Steven Chu said Thursday that the Obama
administration might revive one power plant of this type. But China
has already approved equipment purchases for just such a power plant,
to be assembled soon in a muddy field here in Tianjin."

Go Obama! Get that one plant up and running.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/wo..._r=1&th&emc=th
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

Think, for what bailouts costs the US could have had 25 state of the art
nukes and saved money.

Repugs to “go nuclear” Cliff General 0 April 19th 09 06:31 AM
Repugs to “go nuclear” Tim General 2 April 11th 09 02:25 PM
Nuclear Proliferation Gilligan ASA 10 November 16th 06 10:55 PM
Nuclear power boat Shane D. Maudiss Power Boat Racing 0 November 29th 03 07:43 AM