Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Movie recommendation..

Saw the new Star Trek movie last night - midnight showing.

Dudes, it's great. They handled the classic characters percectly and
handed out a whole lot of love to the original series and TNG. Plenty
of reimaged music from original series, but the theme fell a little
flat.

Unbelievable CGI work - it's a great movie and if you are even a
marginal Star Trek fan - GO SEE IT!!

I never go to movies in theaters, but it was a freebie and as we all
know, frees for me.

As a long time scifi fan, I resisted the "reimaging" genre of classic
scifi shows and movies, but I'm slowly coming around to seeing it as a
positive. BSG got me to thinking that this is a good thing as it might
give some life to an over worked fiction genre and the new Star Trek
is a great example of it. Slightly twist the canon and you have new
stuff to work with.

Go see it - seriously. It's worth sitting in a smelly movie theater
just for the experience.

Movie Recommendation Boater[_3_] General 14 December 8th 08 12:13 AM
Movie recommendation CalifBill General 1 March 18th 06 01:58 AM
Movie recommendation JimH General 0 March 17th 06 10:48 PM
AWESOME MOVIE! << I found this movie link in an AOL chatroom. It is based on real evidence and I give it a big thumbs-up. JG ASA 15 April 18th 05 08:46 PM
Movie recommendation Simple Simon ASA 18 December 29th 03 03:42 PM