HK HK is offline

Default Hold the mayo...

jps wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2009 21:48:43 -0400, HK wrote:

wrote:
On May 5, 8:39 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 8:10 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2009 10:29:08 -0700, jps wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2009 10:33:42 -0400, HK wrote:
In an attempt to salvage momentum lost from their failed "Teabag the
White House" movement, conservatives are using Cinco de Mayo as an
anti-Immigrant platform.
Cinco de Mayo, which is Spanish for May 5th, has drawn fire from
conservatives who fear the Swine Flu pandemic. Austin, Texas "Hold the
Mayo" organizer Jed McIntyre said something needed to be done. "We knew
that American jobs were being taken by Mexicans, but now that they’re
bringing in that Swine Flu, our lives are under attack too. Cinco de
Mayo is Mexican, therefore a threat and we will boycott Mayonnaise from
May 5th until our borders are secure."
*swiped from KOS*
Oh my goodness. Will the stupidity never end?
First they bought and wasted Chinese tea, now they're boycotting an
American made product to protest illegal immigrants?
I thought it was funny when Obama declared the 4th the "Cinco de
quatro" yesterday. - Hide quoted text -
Oh wait, the Obamamessiah can get away with um, you know, er um, um,
um, you know, um anything. It's a double standard thing... Rememer, he
is the one who said we should all learn several languages.. Bush
actually did But if Bush mis-spoke it was a big event. Now that we
have a President that sneeze correctly without a teleprompter....
snerk
You can't even spell mayonaisse without help.- Hide quoted text -

And you can? snerk You should have stayed in High School...

I couldn't...I was graduated in three years. How many years did you
attend high school before you dropped out?

We have a major disagreement.

What makes you think he got to high school?

Please cite any evidence.

Yeah...you have a point there.
HK HK is offline

jps wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2009 21:52:47 -0400, HK wrote:

wrote:
On May 5, 8:52 pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2009 20:39:43 -0400, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 8:10 pm, wrote:
[...]
Justafreakinasshole must have made the FBI's loon watch list by now.

If one person died based on bad information Obama circulated and
amplified, the entire loon population would go catatonic.

How many have we lost in Iraq? We at 5000 yet?- Hide quoted text -

Wow, " Justafreakinasshole"! Did your 20- I.Q. wife feed you that one?
Does she know you spend your days trying to regain your manhood on the
net? Does she know you shoot insults from under your desk all day?

It's good, I suppose, that the rec.boats idiots have someone like you
behind which they can rally.

Does anyone rally behind the freak? pffffttt....

Apparently he's the hero of Loogy and FloridaJim. Oh, wait...you said
"anyone."

No, no one.
Senior Member

On May 5, 10:02*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 9:48 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 8:39 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 8:10 pm, wrote:
[...]
attend high school before you dropped out?- Hide quoted text -

Can you say "Lobsta' Boat"? snerk *You didn't graduate in three
years.. Just like your dad didn't get a fireboat welcome to NYC, you
did not round the horn twice, you did not go to Yale, you did not
single hand to Catalina, you did not write papers on.... Oh, I think
you get the point...

I'm sorry you've had a life of nothing, but your failure to do well at
anything is your problem, not mine.

Oh...everyone who attended my city's two public high schools were
graduated in three years, unless they were held back. You see,
****-for-brains, in those days, we had junior highs that covered grades
seven through nine.

Every time, it seems, that you take one of your positions, you are shown
to be wrong.- Hide quoted text -

Lobsta' Boat. If I were a failure as you suggest, I would lie about
every aspect of my life, as you do. You really don't fool anybody
here. Either way, your insinuation that you graduated a year early, is
in fact another lie either way. Now you are trying to twist is as it's
too easy to verify.. No surprise to anybody here...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On May 5, 10:02 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 9:48 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 8:39 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 8:10 pm, wrote:
[...]

I never said or implied I was graduated from high school "a year early."
The problem is, you are such a really stupid, ignorant, and uneducated
schmuck, you can't think outside of your own extraordinarily limited
life experiences.

Senior Member

On May 5, 10:18*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 10:02 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 9:48 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 8:39 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 8:10 pm, wrote:
[...]

life experiences.- Hide quoted text -

Sure you did. The problem is, you are such a really stupid, ignorant,
and uneducated
schmuck, you can't stand the failure of your own extraordinarily
limited
life experiences, so you hang out under your desk all day and make up
stories about them. Really though, nobody believes you, it must kill
you to live like that.. so scared and miserable.

On May 5, 8:49*pm, wrote:
On May 5, 8:39*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
On May 5, 8:10 pm, wrote:
[...]

And you can? snerk You should have stayed in High School...- Hide quoted text -

That's quite an "unheaval"!

HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 10:02 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 5, 9:48 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't it be fun to see Krause's yearbook picture from James Hillhouse
High School class of 1962.

Hold on. - upset.jpg (1/1) L d'Bonnie Tall Ship Photos 1 April 3rd 08 03:58 AM
Hold on. - upset.jpg (0/1) L d'Bonnie Tall Ship Photos 0 April 1st 08 09:12 PM
Fought my way off hold! Ted Bell ASA 1 February 5th 07 02:21 PM
No Canoe Can Hold Me [email protected] General 6 April 4th 06 08:36 PM
Cinco de Mayo Shortwave Sportfishing General 34 May 10th 05 02:19 AM