Default What the 'ell!

My post on the 50 cent 'guitar pick' has disappeared...

so... for guitar players/lovers..
http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/50cent...009-prod620001

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
My post on the 50 cent 'guitar pick' has disappeared...

so... for guitar players/lovers..
http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/50cent...009-prod620001

I just saw it here.

HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
My post on the 50 cent 'guitar pick' has disappeared...

so... for guitar players/lovers..
http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/50cent...009-prod620001

I just saw it here.

The dimwit has thrown himself in his own bozo bin. snerk
Senior Member

On May 4, 5:54*pm, "Don White" wrote:
My post on the 50 cent 'guitar pick' has disappeared...

so... for guitar players/lovers..http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/50cent...string-nation-...

Harry will figure it out for you, after all... It only took him two
months to install a HDD and put in Windoze.. Don't you remember his
new snerk "server"? LOL...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On May 4, 5:54 pm, "Don White" wrote:
My post on the 50 cent 'guitar pick' has disappeared...

so... for guitar players/lovers..
http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/50cent...string-nation-...

Harry will figure it out for you, after all... It only took him two
months to install a HDD and put in Windoze.. Don't you remember his
new snerk "server"? LOL...

You really have some strange fantasies about me. Is it true short ****s
like you have no reason to live?

Senior Member

On May 4, 8:05*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 4, 5:54 pm, "Don White" wrote:
My post on the 50 cent 'guitar pick' has disappeared...

so... for guitar players/lovers..http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/50cent...string-nation-...

Harry will figure it out for you, after all... It only took him two
months to install a HDD and put in Windoze.. Don't you remember his
new snerk "server"? LOL...

You really have some strange fantasies about me. Is it true short ****s
like you have no reason to live?

Nope, it was your fantasy about "building a server" that made me
laugh... Just thought you might be able to straighten out your Pink
Army private..
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On May 4, 8:05 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 4, 5:54 pm, "Don White" wrote:
My post on the 50 cent 'guitar pick' has disappeared...
so... for guitar players/lovers..
http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/50cent...string-nation-...
Harry will figure it out for you, after all... It only took him two
months to install a HDD and put in Windoze.. Don't you remember his
new snerk "server"? LOL...

You really have some strange fantasies about me. Is it true short ****s
like you have no reason to live?

Nope, it was your fantasy about "building a server" that made me
laugh... Just thought you might be able to straighten out your Pink
Army private..

Well, the server has been up and running for a while now. Maybe you
should fantasize about finding a pill to alleviate your shortness.
Senior Member

On May 4, 9:29*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 4, 8:05 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 4, 5:54 pm, "Don White" wrote:
My post on the 50 cent 'guitar pick' has disappeared...
so... for guitar players/lovers..http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/50cent...string-nation-...
Harry will figure it out for you, after all... It only took him two
months to install a HDD and put in Windoze.. Don't you remember his
new snerk "server"? LOL...
You really have some strange fantasies about me. Is it true short ****s
like you have no reason to live?

Nope, it was your fantasy about "building a server" that made me
laugh... Just thought you might be able to straighten out your Pink
Army private..

Well, the server has been up and running for a while now. Maybe you
should fantasize about finding a pill to alleviate your shortness.

Pfffftttt.. Server. LOL

Hey Kruasie, is this really you?? http://www.funtoosh.com/pictures/ima...nking_boat.jpg

On May 4, 7:05*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 4, 5:54 pm, "Don White" wrote:
My post on the 50 cent 'guitar pick' has disappeared...

so... for guitar players/lovers..http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/50cent...string-nation-...

Harry will figure it out for you, after all... It only took him two
months to install a HDD and put in Windoze.. Don't you remember his
new snerk "server"? LOL...

You really have some strange fantasies about me. Is it true short ****s
like you have no reason to live?

This is really odd, Krausie. You have said more than once that this
fellow is in your kill file. But here you are replying directly to
him. You couldn't have been - gasp - prevaricating, could you?