Default Yo Tim!

If they'd play this in my wife's church, I'd go much more often!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr1fdPdrwl8

Maybe I just need to see more light!
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 29, 2:29*pm, John H wrote:
If they'd play this in my wife's church, I'd go much more often!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr1fdPdrwl8

Maybe I just need to see more light!
--
John H

For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

hey man, that was really cool. BTW, you need to go to church more
often anyhow.

until then sit back and coast on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mwYo...eature=related
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:

BTW, you need to go to church more
often anyhow.

Serious question: why?
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:25:27 -0400, HK wrote:

Tim wrote:

BTW, you need to go to church more
often anyhow.

Serious question: why?

Weekly absolution keeps you a cleaner Christian.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 29, 8:25*pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
BTW, you need to go to church more
often anyhow.

Serious question: *why?

http://bible.cc/hebrews/10-25.htm

HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Apr 29, 8:25 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
BTW, you need to go to church more
often anyhow.

Serious question: why?

http://bible.cc/hebrews/10-25.htm

Reinforcement of "the message"?

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:25:44 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Apr 29, 8:25*pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
BTW, you need to go to church more
often anyhow.

Serious question: *why?

http://bible.cc/hebrews/10-25.htm

The lord is comin' any day now, as has been the case for a while.

Given that she hasn't shown up for the past 2,000 years, what's the
odds that she'll show up in our lifetime? Slim.

The important part is that Jesus/God/Father/Son will be able to count
on assault weapons owners from America to dispatch heathens at
lightspeed so they may be reborn.

Flights on El Al will be packed so those interested may want to book
travel early in the milennia.

wrote:

On Apr 29, 8:25 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
BTW, you need to go to church more
often anyhow.

Serious question: why?

http://bible.cc/hebrews/10-25.htm

The lord is comin' any day now, as has been the case for a while.

Given that she hasn't shown up for the past 2,000 years, what's the
odds that she'll show up in our lifetime? Slim.

Heh. No offense, but I find it humorous that some think they are important
enough that He has to show up on *their* timetable.

(and no, I am not a "believer" either, but I respect the right of others to
be and actually find it quite interesting)

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Apr 29, 8:25 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
BTW, you need to go to church more
often anyhow.
Serious question: why?

http://bible.cc/hebrews/10-25.htm

The lord is comin' any day now, as has been the case for a while.

Given that she hasn't shown up for the past 2,000 years, what's the
odds that she'll show up in our lifetime? Slim.

There's no proof "she" showed up 2000 years ago, or, for that matter, at
any other time.

wrote:

On Apr 29, 8:25*pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
BTW, you need to go to church more
often anyhow.

Serious question: *why?

http://bible.cc/hebrews/10-25.htm

The lord is comin' any day now, as has been the case for a while.

Given that she hasn't shown up for the past 2,000 years, what's the
odds that she'll show up in our lifetime? Slim.

The important part is that Jesus/God/Father/Son will be able to count
on assault weapons owners from America to dispatch heathens at
lightspeed so they may be reborn.

Flights on El Al will be packed so those interested may want to book
travel early in the milennia.

It must really bother you that your President is such a religious man.