Tim Tim is offline

Default lengths some will go to.....

On Apr 29, 6:28*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Apr 28, 9:09 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

. ..

to drive a beautiful Toyota RAV4..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eDdBX9dFU&NR=1

Maybe if the car was pink, then they would not be so stupid. Then again

"Tim" wrote in message

On Apr 28, 9:09 pm, "CalifBill" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

. ..

to drive a beautiful Toyota RAV4..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eDdBX9dFU&NR=1

Maybe if the car was pink, then they would not be so stupid. Then again
.
.
.

I don't have pink cars.

My daily work-a-day boat hauler:

http://www.perogie.com/employ4.jpg

My Sunday "go-to-meetin'" car (inherited from dad)

http://www.virginiausedcardealers.co...sauto/933A.jpg

Wife's house:

http://z.about.com/d/minivans/1/0/7/...s-liftgate.jpg

Sitting in the garage under cloth:

http://media.motortopia.com/files/49...3aa07/PA020009...

************************************************** ****************************

The last link ("sitting in the garage..") didn't load up.
That's quite a fleet. Be ready to ignore the snooty posters in here who
feel that sensible cars are for women or dorks.

Sorry, let's try this one:

http://yourgarage.nbc.com/sn/4/c/2/a...cab4285cf7.jpg

Pristine Jet black 1992 Lincoln Mrk VII LSC special edition with
64,000 mi on it.

Yeah, I'm obviously not a slave to fashion but I have some pretty
dependable stuff.

************************************************** *********************************

That's in really nice shape.
Do they use much road salt out your way during the winter?

On Apr 28, 10:09*pm, "CalifBill" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

to drive a beautiful Toyota RAV4..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eDdBX9dFU&NR=1

Maybe if the car was pink, then they would not be so stupid. *Then again . .
.

I don't blame her, it's a chick car, she didn't want anyone to see her
man driving it!
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 28, 6:14*pm, "Don White" wrote:
to drive a beautiful Toyota RAV4..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eDdBX9dFU&NR=1

Seriously, that IS hilarious!

"Tim" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 6:14 pm, "Don White" wrote:
to drive a beautiful Toyota RAV4..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eDdBX9dFU&NR=1

Seriously, that IS hilarious!
************************************************** *******************

I was telling the wife that it could be me & her resembling that couple.
;-)
We only have the one vehicle now (RAV4). Our son treats the 07 Charger like
his own although he has only paid about 30% towards buying it from me.
A third vehicle would be very expensive insurance wise because they insist
that it be based on my son's three year driving experience + his one
speeding ticket.

Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 6:14 pm, "Don White" wrote:
to drive a beautiful Toyota RAV4..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eDdBX9dFU&NR=1

Seriously, that IS hilarious!
************************************************** *******************

I was telling the wife that it could be me & her resembling that couple.
;-)
We only have the one vehicle now (RAV4). Our son treats the 07 Charger like
his own although he has only paid about 30% towards buying it from me.
A third vehicle would be very expensive insurance wise because they insist
that it be based on my son's three year driving experience + his one
speeding ticket.

Kick his sorry ass out of the house.

"D K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 6:14 pm, "Don White" wrote:
to drive a beautiful Toyota RAV4..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eDdBX9dFU&NR=1

Seriously, that IS hilarious!
************************************************** *******************

I was telling the wife that it could be me & her resembling that couple.
;-)
We only have the one vehicle now (RAV4). Our son treats the 07 Charger
like his own although he has only paid about 30% towards buying it from
me.
A third vehicle would be very expensive insurance wise because they
insist that it be based on my son's three year driving experience + his
one speeding ticket.

Kick his sorry ass out of the house.

No need...on the weekend we celebrated a recent promotion he earned at his
work.
The new raise in pay should make it affordable for him to move out if he
wants.

Senior Member

On Apr 29, 11:29*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"D K" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

wants.- Hide quoted text -

Still ashamed to say what he does? Did he get to meet the Clown when
he got promoted?

Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

"If he wants." You pay the bills. You should make the decisions.
In this light that Rav4 is looking pretty pink. "A"

Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

He won't. Who will fetch his beer?

Pass on my congrats that he is finally making more than minimum wage!