Default This Is The Life...

http://www.swsports.org/images/This%...The%20Life.jpg

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
http://www.swsports.org/images/This%...The%20Life.jpg

They must be out in a pond.
I find the Minn Kota a bit anemic for pushing the Yukon around...and that's
with just me aboard.

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:07:11 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.swsports.org/images/This%...The%20Life.jpg

They must be out in a pond.
I find the Minn Kota a bit anemic for pushing the Yukon around...and that's
with just me aboard.

Worked just peachy keen fine and dandy for me.

Have you changed the battery yet?
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 26, 3:37*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/This%...The%20Life.jpg

YEP!

That sticker reminds me of similar bumper stickers.

"My OTHER car is a Rolls Royce"

wrote:

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.swsports.org/images/This%...The%20Life.jpg

They must be out in a pond.
I find the Minn Kota a bit anemic for pushing the Yukon around...and
that's
with just me aboard.

Worked just peachy keen fine and dandy for me.

Have you changed the battery yet?

Nope...didn't need to.
I put the charger on it a couple of times this winter, but it showed that it
was fully charged.
I'll have to find something to use to draw power over the winter...such as a
12 volt trouble light so I can put the battery through a few cycles each off
season.

HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Apr 26, 3:37 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/This%...The%20Life.jpg

YEP!

That sticker reminds me of similar bumper stickers.

"My OTHER car is a Rolls Royce"

Looks like three guys fishing in a small boat...if there is more to the
picture, I missed it.

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:30:51 -0400, HK wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Apr 26, 3:37 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/This%...The%20Life.jpg

YEP!

That sticker reminds me of similar bumper stickers.

"My OTHER car is a Rolls Royce"

Looks like three guys fishing in a small boat...if there is more to the
picture, I missed it.

Yes, you sure did.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

On Apr 26, 5:30*pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 26, 3:37 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://www.swsports.org/images/This%...The%20Life.jpg

YEP!

That sticker reminds me of similar bumper stickers.

"My OTHER car is a Rolls Royce"

Looks like three guys fishing in a small boat...if there is more to the
picture, I missed it.

You actually miss a lot, Krausie. Bad luck, I guess. Like being
inadvertently left off the list of Yale graudates.

wrote:

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
http://www.swsports.org/images/This%...The%20Life.jpg
They must be out in a pond.
I find the Minn Kota a bit anemic for pushing the Yukon around...and
that's
with just me aboard.

Worked just peachy keen fine and dandy for me.

Have you changed the battery yet?

Nope...didn't need to.
I put the charger on it a couple of times this winter, but it showed that it
was fully charged.
I'll have to find something to use to draw power over the winter...such as a
12 volt trouble light so I can put the battery through a few cycles each off
season.

Why would you do that, dummy?

the AIM of LIFE algaga General 2 September 30th 07 04:00 PM
Create the life that you want at Your Rich Life melbbr4 ASA 0 July 13th 07 11:57 PM
So get a life *JimH* General 0 June 17th 05 03:21 AM
Get a life Gary Webster ASA 8 January 26th 04 04:42 AM