jps jps is offline

Default Hey, guess what's new?!

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:52:03 -0500, Richard Casady
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:54:07 -0700, jps wrote:

Putting guns in everyone's hands is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't recognize that you're ****ing stupid.

It is already a done deal. There are at least 100 000 000 gun owners
in the US. Guns are no big deal. Thirty years ago I gave my sister and
brother-in-law his and hers shotguns for their wedding. They still
have and use them, unlike much of the crap that passes for wedding
presents.

Casady

That's a third of the population including 0-18 year olds.

I could imagine there's 100 million guns but not 100 million owners.
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:03:01 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:54:07 -0700, jps wrote:

Putting guns in everyone's hands is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't recognize that you're ****ing stupid.

It is already a done deal. There are at least 100 000 000 gun owners
in the US. Guns are no big deal. Thirty years ago I gave my sister and
brother-in-law his and hers shotguns for their wedding. They still
have and use them, unlike much of the crap that passes for wedding
presents.

Casady

Heh. Now, *that's* a way of providing motivation for a long lasting and
trusting marriage!

Eisboch

I imagine his brother-in-law had already surrendered his balls so why
did he need the gun?
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 05:23:03 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:10:07 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:29:44 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
om...
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:30:02 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
news:vmjsu41trhgqr2hfqqiq08aq66j58kqep6@4ax .com...
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:39:02 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
There's lots of paranoid lunatics with guns. Not hoodlums,
****ing
lunatics. We're the only country on the planet, save from some
real
backwards tribals outposts, that host such a profusion of
firepower.
We're also the western civilization that sports the higest per
capita
rate of gun death in the world.

Ah, yes. If we could only improve the technologies of
underdeveloped
nations and get them to quit using those
machetes...................

Those underdeveloped nations also get in to massive Genocide via
firearms.
Maybe if the genocided had more firearms the genocidee's might be
less
inclined to engage in genocide. Hell the genocidee's also seem to
use
hacking instuments with vigor.

I don't think it's a good thing to compete with underdeveloped
nations
for the most savagery and violence.

You seem to think that is all we do here in America.

Seems to be showing up a lot in the paper, every day.

Economic stress is not helping.

Well, Pollyanna, what would YOU do? I mean, besides taking everyone's
guns
and other liberties and having ID numbers stenciled on the inside of the
forearm.

Steve

****in' well arm everybody Steve. Elementary schoolers need
protection from bullies on the playground. If a kid wants your lunch
money, blast 'em!

Putting guns in everyone's hands is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't recognize that you're ****ing stupid.

Now you have me confused. In the first sentence of the first paragraph,
you
say arm everyone. Then in the second paragraph, you contradict yourself.
You are wearing me down. Are you on drugs?

That's because you're too ****ing dense to recognize sarcasm.

Can't try to make a point without the nasty language? A real sign of
immaturity.

It's used for emphasis so dunderheads can't misunderstand the intent.

I see you got it.

wrote:

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:54:07 -0700, jps wrote:

Putting guns in everyone's hands is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't recognize that you're ****ing stupid.

It is already a done deal. There are at least 100 000 000 gun owners
in the US. Guns are no big deal. Thirty years ago I gave my sister and
brother-in-law his and hers shotguns for their wedding. They still
have and use them, unlike much of the crap that passes for wedding
presents.

Casady

That's a third of the population including 0-18 year olds.

I could imagine there's 100 million guns but not 100 million owners.

Actually there is closer to 200 million guns. Maybe 250 million after the
election.

wrote:

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:54:07 -0700, jps wrote:

Putting guns in everyone's hands is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't recognize that you're ****ing stupid.
It is already a done deal. There are at least 100 000 000 gun owners
in the US. Guns are no big deal. Thirty years ago I gave my sister and
brother-in-law his and hers shotguns for their wedding. They still
have and use them, unlike much of the crap that passes for wedding
presents.

Casady

Heh. Now, *that's* a way of providing motivation for a long lasting and
trusting marriage!

Eisboch

I imagine his brother-in-law had already surrendered his balls so why
did he need the gun?

What else do you imagine, SFB?

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:43:30 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:54:07 -0700, jps wrote:

Putting guns in everyone's hands is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't recognize that you're ****ing stupid.

It is already a done deal. There are at least 100 000 000 gun owners
in the US. Guns are no big deal. Thirty years ago I gave my sister and
brother-in-law his and hers shotguns for their wedding. They still
have and use them, unlike much of the crap that passes for wedding
presents.

Casady

That's a third of the population including 0-18 year olds.

I could imagine there's 100 million guns but not 100 million owners.

Actually there is closer to 200 million guns. Maybe 250 million after the
election.

Gosh, a multitude of bozos capable of becoming Rambo at a moments
notice! Awesome!

Please read Vic Smith's short story.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:54:07 -0700, jps wrote:

Putting guns in everyone's hands is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't recognize that you're ****ing stupid.
It is already a done deal. There are at least 100 000 000 gun owners
in the US. Guns are no big deal. Thirty years ago I gave my sister and
brother-in-law his and hers shotguns for their wedding. They still
have and use them, unlike much of the crap that passes for wedding
presents.

Casady

Heh. Now, *that's* a way of providing motivation for a long lasting and
trusting marriage!

Eisboch

I imagine his brother-in-law had already surrendered his balls so why
did he need the gun?

What else do you imagine, SFB?

That you pump septic systems for a living?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:54:07 -0700, jps wrote:

Putting guns in everyone's hands is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't recognize that you're ****ing stupid.

It is already a done deal. There are at least 100 000 000 gun owners
in the US. Guns are no big deal. Thirty years ago I gave my sister and
brother-in-law his and hers shotguns for their wedding. They still
have and use them, unlike much of the crap that passes for wedding
presents.

Casady

That's a third of the population including 0-18 year olds.

I could imagine there's 100 million guns but not 100 million owners.

Actually there is closer to 200 million guns. Maybe 250 million after the
election.

I, personally, do not know how many guns I own. I'm going to guess 25. Do
the math from there.

wrote:

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:54:07 -0700, jps wrote:

Putting guns in everyone's hands is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't recognize that you're ****ing stupid.
It is already a done deal. There are at least 100 000 000 gun owners
in the US. Guns are no big deal. Thirty years ago I gave my sister and
brother-in-law his and hers shotguns for their wedding. They still
have and use them, unlike much of the crap that passes for wedding
presents.

Casady
Heh. Now, *that's* a way of providing motivation for a long lasting and
trusting marriage!

Eisboch
I imagine his brother-in-law had already surrendered his balls so why
did he need the gun?

What else do you imagine, SFB?

That you pump septic systems for a living?

You have the imagination of a child or an adult moron. Good work, Johnny!

jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Do you disinfect before you get home? Carry a bottle of Purell?

Guess who the dad is. Dweedle Fogpath General 9 September 26th 08 02:04 PM
Well, I guess................................................................ [email protected] General 13 September 2nd 08 12:52 AM
Guess who? Lloyd Bonafide ASA 3 September 3rd 07 09:44 PM
Guess WHAT????!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 13 September 29th 06 11:57 PM
I guess we all know thunder General 0 August 31st 05 04:56 AM