Senior Member

Default More civil rights smashed by the Obamanation...

On Apr 21, 3:16*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 21, 2:44 pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:54:23 -0400, jim78565 wrote:
Johnson wrote:
On Apr 20, 4:49 pm, HK wrote:
I suspect his family is just as uncouth as he is...you did see the photo
of his kid flipping the bird, right?
Which is worse, flipping the bird or wishing people who disagree with
you dead?
Johnson
Flipping the bird is just a gesture. Wishing someone dead is downright
anti Christian.
Which is worse, sitting idly by while the politician of your choice
strips you of your civil rights or screaming bloody murder when the
opposition party threatens to do the same?

I think it's worse to determine someone is stripping your rights
because Michael Moore and Arianna Huffington say so.... But then
again, you are well known for culling the facts to suit your agenda...

Mr. Moore and Ms. Huffington are smart. *You* are not.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, they are also proven liars, just like you.... And of course I
have more education than you dropout boy...
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:16:06 -0400, HK wrote:

Johnson wrote:
On Apr 20, 4:49 pm, HK wrote:
I suspect his family is just as uncouth as he is...you did see the photo
of his kid flipping the bird, right?
Which is worse, flipping the bird or wishing people who disagree with
you dead?
Johnson
Flipping the bird is just a gesture. Wishing someone dead is downright
anti Christian.
Which is worse, sitting idly by while the politician of your choice
strips you of your civil rights or screaming bloody murder when the
opposition party threatens to do the same?

I think it's worse to determine someone is stripping your rights
because Michael Moore and Arianna Huffington say so.... But then
again, you are well known for culling the facts to suit your agenda...

Mr. Moore and Ms. Huffington are smart. *You* are not.

Dickweed expects we get marching orders. Classic case of projection.

Followers the lot.
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:26:22 -0400, HK wrote:

wrote:
Johnson wrote:
On Apr 20, 4:49 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

You really should cut back on the sterno, Mr. Pony Tail. My pet cat Cal
has more education than you do.

Wow, do his Chevy master mechanic certificates count towards a masters
degree? Would that be a masters of bation?

US Civil Flag of Peacetime used by Coast Guard Bill[_4_] ASA 0 October 14th 07 01:46 AM
SMASHED! Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 28th 06 04:23 PM
FTP DOWNLOAD CAD/CAM/FEM/CFD/GIS/EDA/Chemic/Math/Optical/Civil/3D Softwares =>>> assalin General 0 September 20th 04 09:50 PM
LVF drugs ring 'smashed'; UDA feud lingers on Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 October 30th 03 10:06 PM
Bush and Human Rights bb General 3 July 14th 03 07:39 PM