Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to tx.politics,talk.politics.misc,rec.backcountr,rec.boats,alt.politics.greens

Default Become the System

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:17:55 -0500, "crosstar"
wrote:

BECOME THE SYSTEM

Christopher Melton

You have probably noticed how "regulated" the election-process
is. Government has become so complex and politics so bewildering
that, despite repeated urging that "your vote counts," you sense
that, whatever the outcome, the "will of the people" is not done.
If you try to stand up against the "system," you may wind up, as
I did, in a physical confrontation with a Negro. Then, the "system"
pounced on me for defending my honor and person, while the Negro
went off without so much as a warning. Could it be that, instead
of just "fighting" the "system," we need to reform the "system"?
What's more, shouldn't we, actually, "become" the "system"?

After my altercation, I could have withdrawn and simply nursed my
wounds. But, I decided to spread the fire of real change, which
I found through "All The Way". Tens of millions feel that they
"participate" in the elections and, sometimes, feel that they have
made some impact. A good or, rather, bad, example would be
Ronald Reagan. It was said that he would "change" things from
the failed integrationist, internationalist "Great-Society" policies.
Yet, Reagan appointed Negroes to office, gave us the Voting Rights
Act extension, the Genocide Treaty, Mexican-amnesty, King Day and
Vatican-recognition, all that he was supposed to be opposed to.

So, it is not the voting process, itself, which makes the difference,
but who the candidates are. Up until now, you have probably
been content to "vote for the lesser of the two evils" or, maybe,
not even vote, because you had no real choice. In the early days
of voting, there were "indirect" elections, where some intermediate
body would, in turn, select public-officials. The archaic practice
survives in the Electoral College, which is ripe to be pushed over
the cliff, into obscurity. So, a lesson can be learned from the
likes of William Jennings Bryan, who fought for direct-elections.
We can have "direct" candidates by "directly" becoming candidates.

You surmise that you are not "anointed" by some caucus, party
or lobby and that the news-media will not take you seriously. But,
remember, there was a time when only the man anointed by the King
could be installed. Patrick Henry thought otherwise. It took a
revolution, just as, today, it will take an uprising, but you can
be the "point-man" for such a reformation. Begin by vowing that
not the "chosen few" but the "chosen all" shall rule. Step up,
get on the ballot, under whatever label you can, and immediately
target the notion of minority-rule. Rail against the Electoral
College, Black Caucus, Israeli Lobby, Banker Bailout and the
whole, alien ilk.

Many of my comrades have, already, begun to express interest. Just
be sure to keep it positive and emphasize the majority, the people,
democracy and freedom. I have the highest hopes that making real
change, by coming to power, is closer than you imagined. Times
are right. Change is in the air. New methods, new faces, are being
searched for. I had been maintaining a GPA of 4.0 in pursuing my
associate-degree. Now, I am being dropped from my classes, because
of my tiff with the Negro. But, the kick in my pants is turning out
to be the wind in my sails, just as "Obamanation" can be your chance
to usher in Nationalism. As only you can do.

Just think. As the people, finally, are given a choice between
anarchists, Communists and minorities, who have been shouting
"Blank the System", for the past generation, and who, finally, have
taken control of the system, you will be crying, "Be the System",
to the forgotten, ousted, working, studying American. While they
are saying that it is all about "taxes," "spending" and "deficit,"
you will be pointing out that it is all about blood, flesh and the
genetic-strain, which causes a people to either rise or fall, create
or destroy. Just like your pioneer and patriot ancestors, you will
be attacked by "wild beasts" and "Red Coats," but you will make
the new day happen.

To unsubscribe from Crosstarlist:

To subscribe to Crosstarlist:
http://www.nationalist.org/contact/subscribe.php

To comment on Crosstarlist:
http://www.nationalist.org/contact/comment.php

To read this article on the Crosstar website:
http://www.nationalist.org/docs/inst...09/041201.html

Crosstarlist
Trademark/service of nationalist.org
Not necessarily Crosstarlist views