Senior Member

Default Sheriff says concealed carry law is helping

On Apr 29, 11:38*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

snip... The pansies are the ones who take their own lives because it's easier
than living. *Houses with guns are far more likely to experience a
suicide.

snip..

Wow...is that true?
How can I buy a gun and have it delivered to DK?

Wait for the baby rat bitch to get promoted to the drive up window and
have him pay for the car?
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 00:38:07 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
snip...
The pansies are the ones who take their own lives because it's easier
than living. Houses with guns are far more likely to experience a
suicide.

snip..

Wow...is that true?
How can I buy a gun and have it delivered to DK?

Don't waste your money, he's another paranoid tax evader who thinks
the boogeyman is comin' and he's fully armed.

"jps" wrote in message

snip... The pansies are the ones who take their own lives because it's
easier
than living. Houses with guns are far more likely to experience a
suicide.

snip..

Wow...is that true?
How can I buy a gun and have it delivered to DK?

Wait for the baby rat bitch to get promoted to the drive up window and
have him pay for the car?

You know...I'd pay money to see a miserable little ponytailed shrimp like
you say that to his face.

Senior Member

On Apr 30, 9:16*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 29, 11:38 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

.. .
snip... The pansies are the ones who take their own lives because it's
easier
than living. Houses with guns are far more likely to experience a
suicide.

snip..

Wow...is that true?
How can I buy a gun and have it delivered to DK?

Wait for the baby rat bitch to get promoted to the drive up window and
have him pay for the car?

You know...I'd pay money to see a miserable little ponytailed shrimp like
you say that to his face.

Oh poor Donnie... Can dish it out but can't take it back. Get back
under your desk with your pink panties. I guess only you and your butt
buddies can troll right?

jps wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:40:54 -0400, D K
wrote:

jps wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:54:55 -0400, Johnson

On Apr 24, 12:06 pm, Johnson wrote:
jps wrote:
You stupid ****
****in' cocksuckers like you,
****in' tax cheat.
An angry little impotent man you are.

Small wonder you fear the gun.

Johnson
Amazing! Must make you feel like a real man when toting your phallic
symbol of a gun, huh? Any man with any lick of sense would "fear the
gun". They are lethal. Doesn't matter how big or bad you think you
are, you can be killed by a .22.
Hmmmmm. Weird reaction.

I don't fear guns. JPS does, and you also. I can imagine you all
trembling when in the presence of a gun toting policeman.

If any fear on my part it would be of the person wielding (not toting) a
gun.

And keep your licking to yourself. Gross.

Johnson.
I don't fear firearms. I fear the people who own them who either
don't know how to handle them properly, when they should be used,
proper storage and those that are mentally fragile or imbalanced.

Although maybe a mistake, I hold the police in esteem. Whenever I've
had occasion to work with or require their assistance, I find they're
usually very professional, efficient and willing to help.

I trust them with firearms, even the Republican ones.

Cops are busted all the time for improper use of their firearms. Some
are deemed mentally unfit to carry one.

How can you judge the civilians who have guns?

Living in fear might be your only choice. Moving to a country that bans
firearms won't help you - the criminals still have them.

Sleep with one eye open, pansy.

God you're an idiot.

The pansies are the ones who think they need a gun to be safe. I
expect you have several and at least one is within reach so you can
pump hot lead into the boogeyman that lives under your bed.

The pansies are the ones who take their own lives because it's easier
than living. Houses with guns are far more likely to experience a
suicide.

I don't live in fear. I live in fear for what our country is
becoming. The likes of you is proof.

I do have several. I have none in the bedroom. There is one in each
car and I keep one at the office. Do you "fear" that, imbecile? I hold
a CCW and have been properly trained in addition to years of experience
with all types of firearms.

Don White wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
snip...
The pansies are the ones who take their own lives because it's easier
than living. Houses with guns are far more likely to experience a
suicide.

snip..

Wow...is that true?
How can I buy a gun and have it delivered to DK?

Not true at all. It's bull****.
jps jps is offline

jps wrote:
[...]

I don't fear you since you likely live across the country and
certainly in another world.