posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,rec.boats

Default I was right...again

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 13:31:00 -0400, HK wrote:

Bob Larter wrote:
HK wrote:

If he goes even more overboard & starts waving his guns around in
public, threatening to shoot 'liberals', he may still get to receive
government-funded electro-shock therapy.

It's important to protect the gene pool.

From Gummer? - Too late, isn't it?

He has reproduced? :)

Probably depends on which of his stories you want to believe. The
subject reminded me of a memorable post
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...8dc0540354ade1

Let us know if any of it conflicts with his latest tall tales. I
couldn't read it again because I didn't have a barf bag handy. :-)

Wayne
posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

Bob Larter wrote:
HK wrote:

If he goes even more overboard & starts waving his guns around in
public, threatening to shoot 'liberals', he may still get to receive
government-funded electro-shock therapy.

It's important to protect the gene pool.

From Gummer? - Too late, isn't it?

He has reproduced? :)

Probably depends on which of his stories you want to believe. The
subject reminded me of a memorable post
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...8dc0540354ade1

Ping AUK ...

Let us know if any of it conflicts with his latest tall tales. I
couldn't read it again because I didn't have a barf bag handy. :-)

Good point.

Wayne

--
Cliff

Bob Larter wrote:
HK wrote:
If he goes even more overboard & starts waving his guns around in
public, threatening to shoot 'liberals', he may still get to receive
government-funded electro-shock therapy.

It's important to protect the gene pool.
From Gummer? - Too late, isn't it?

He has reproduced? :)

Probably depends on which of his stories you want to believe. The
subject reminded me of a memorable post
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...8dc0540354ade1

Ping AUK ...

Let us know if any of it conflicts with his latest tall tales. I
couldn't read it again because I didn't have a barf bag handy. :-)

Good point.

Oh, man. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever read. He let his wife
get pregnant to another man. And this is the guy who rants about
self-reliance? ****ing hell.

Tempting though it is to throw that dirt in his face, I'm not sure that
I'm cruel enough to do it to someone who's ****ed up their life so badly.

Bob Larter wrote:
HK wrote:
If he goes even more overboard & starts waving his guns around in
public, threatening to shoot 'liberals', he may still get to receive
government-funded electro-shock therapy.

It's important to protect the gene pool.
From Gummer? - Too late, isn't it?

He has reproduced? :)
Probably depends on which of his stories you want to believe. The
subject reminded me of a memorable post
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...8dc0540354ade1

Ping AUK ...

Let us know if any of it conflicts with his latest tall tales. I
couldn't read it again because I didn't have a barf bag handy. :-)

Good point.

Oh, man. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever read. He let his wife
get pregnant to another man. And this is the guy who rants about
self-reliance? ****ing hell.

Tempting though it is to throw that dirt in his face, I'm not sure that
I'm cruel enough to do it to someone who's ****ed up their life so badly.

But he lies most of the time so what is the truth?
--
Cliff

Bob Larter wrote:
HK wrote:
If he goes even more overboard & starts waving his guns around in
public, threatening to shoot 'liberals', he may still get to receive
government-funded electro-shock therapy.

It's important to protect the gene pool.
From Gummer? - Too late, isn't it?

He has reproduced? :)
Probably depends on which of his stories you want to believe. The
subject reminded me of a memorable post
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...8dc0540354ade1
Ping AUK ...

Let us know if any of it conflicts with his latest tall tales. I
couldn't read it again because I didn't have a barf bag handy. :-)
Good point.

Oh, man. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever read. He let his wife
get pregnant to another man. And this is the guy who rants about
self-reliance? ****ing hell.

Tempting though it is to throw that dirt in his face, I'm not sure that
I'm cruel enough to do it to someone who's ****ed up their life so badly.

But he lies most of the time so what is the truth?

Well, I couldn't resist looking up his original tale of woe, if only to
verify that the guy quoting it hadn't set him up, & yes, Gummer posted
it, back in 2000:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603?hl=en&dmode=source
And yeah, I think it's the truth, god help him.

Bob Larter wrote:
HK wrote:
If he goes even more overboard & starts waving his guns around in
public, threatening to shoot 'liberals', he may still get to receive
government-funded electro-shock therapy.

It's important to protect the gene pool.
From Gummer? - Too late, isn't it?

[...]

But he no doubt did it to himself, even if true.
Happens to many anyway.
What are the stats? Well over 20% IIRC.
Most husbands never know.
--
Cliff

Bob Larter wrote:
HK wrote:
If he goes even more overboard & starts waving his guns around in
public, threatening to shoot 'liberals', he may still get to receive
government-funded electro-shock therapy.

It's important to protect the gene pool.
From Gummer? - Too late, isn't it?

He has reproduced? :)
Probably depends on which of his stories you want to believe. The
subject reminded me of a memorable post
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...8dc0540354ade1

Ping AUK ...

Let us know if any of it conflicts with his latest tall tales. I
couldn't read it again because I didn't have a barf bag handy. :-)

Good point.

Oh, man. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever read. He let his wife
get pregnant to another man.

That's his claim, but note that he says he put his own name on the
birth certificate. Of course that was before he realized all the
complications, which he couldn't and wouldn't accept any
responsibility for. Considering his history of BS, it's impossible to
say what really happened.

And this is the guy who rants about
self-reliance? ****ing hell.

In his mind his lack of self-reliance is all somebody else's fault.
Wife cost him his good job, wife's smoking made it impossible for him
to quit, wife ruined his credit, etc etc.

Tempting though it is to throw that dirt in his face, I'm not sure that
I'm cruel enough to do it to someone who's ****ed up their life so badly.

Most people in his shoes don't go on Usenet telling everybody else
what *they're* doing wrong. Gummy's fair game. He and all his former
supporters know it.

Wayne