Default I-90 Closure

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:42:49 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message

Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.

--
John H

I guess Harry has been right about you all along. I am disappointed and
disgusted.

Eisboch

Odd... I didn't even see it as racist. I read it as a lump of coal, like
being a bad person... you know what santa gives bad kids. After reading the
comments to the post, I guess it was.

Bad on John H if that was really him.

Probably more about politics than race.
The righties are going nuts out there.
Funny.

--Vic
jps jps is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message

Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.

--
John H

I guess Harry has been right about you all along. I am disappointed and
disgusted.

Eisboch

Odd... I didn't even see it as racist. I read it as a lump of coal, like
being a bad person... you know what santa gives bad kids. After reading the
comments to the post, I guess it was.

Bad on John H if that was really him.

Probably more about politics than race.
The righties are going nuts out there.
Funny.

--Vic

Clinging to guns and coal?

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message

Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.

--
John H

I guess Harry has been right about you all along. I am disappointed and
disgusted.

Eisboch

Odd... I didn't even see it as racist. I read it as a lump of coal, like
being a bad person... you know what santa gives bad kids. After reading the
comments to the post, I guess it was.

Bad on John H if that was really him.

Probably more about politics than race.
The righties are going nuts out there.
Funny.

--Vic

A discerning leftie. Good.

A lot of lefties seem to be having problems with Obama's spending
proclivities also.
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

wrote:

Probably more about politics than race.
The righties are going nuts out there.
Funny.

--Vic

A discerning leftie. Good.

Lefties and righties aren't discerning.
So that makes me discerning.
The lefties assume you're a racist.
The righties are afraid you are, so cover their asses.
Both sides are funny.
But only one is going nuts funny.

--Vic

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message

Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.

--
John H

I guess Harry has been right about you all along. I am disappointed and
disgusted.

Eisboch

Odd... I didn't even see it as racist. I read it as a lump of coal, like
being a bad person... you know what santa gives bad kids. After reading the
comments to the post, I guess it was.

Bad on John H if that was really him.

--Mike

Peer pressure?

--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

news

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message

Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.

--
John H

I guess Harry has been right about you all along. I am disappointed
and
disgusted.

Eisboch

Odd... I didn't even see it as racist. I read it as a lump of coal, like
being a bad person... you know what santa gives bad kids. After reading
the
comments to the post, I guess it was.

Bad on John H if that was really him.

--Mike

Peer pressure?

--

Naaa, I was just noting that I didn't see it as racist at all when I read
it.

What I really wonder is how many of these closet types will use that same
joke some time in the next day or so. ;-)

Apology accepted, BTW.

--Mike

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:54:54 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.

--
John H

I guess Harry has been right about you all along. I am disappointed and
disgusted.

Eisboch

Political - yes. Racist - no.

But it's nice to see you, Harry, and Donnie in such complete
agreement.

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.

--
John H

I guess Harry has been right about you all along. I am disappointed and
disgusted.

Eisboch

Political - yes. Racist - no.

But it's nice to see you, Harry, and Donnie in such complete
agreement.
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Don't know if you are racist or not. Frankly, I don't care. That you
would make that sort of remark, surprises me. I expect it from Krause,
but you are better than that. It's obvious that you are displeased with
the lack of integrity and down right sleeziness of the folks we
elected to govern us and make our laws. Me too. There's not much we can
do about it now. When the lefties finally wake up and come to the
realization that they have been sold down the river, we might have a
chance to start to clean up government. I tell you though, the awakening
better come soon or there won't be anything left to save.

Please avoid behaving and talking like Krause. One of him is bad enough
but when his clones join in it's like listening to bad rap music.

Happy Easter

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Did my apology not make it to other servers?

"John H" wrote in message

Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.

--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

That is disgusting. Not acceptable.