posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats

Default Palin on the outs

On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 08:30:52 -0700, Howard Kveck
wrote:

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

William Asher wrote:
I looked at differences in total votes

BTW, Obama received more total votes than any other presidential candidate
in history. More total votes were cast in 2008 than in any other election,
too. McCain received fewer votes than Kerry did in 2004.

I wonder why we still see him on TV pretty much every weekend.

Just to annoy wingers as he reverses winger & bushco insanity &
stupidity.
Pretty funny ... watching wingers whine because Obama is
open & newsworthy when herr shrubbie hid & had a few scripted "news"
media bits ... and lied his head off.
--
Cliff

Palin on the outs Canuck57[_6_] General 0 April 4th 09 10:02 PM
Palin on the outs Steve[_9_] General 0 April 4th 09 04:09 PM
Sell outs Bobsprit ASA 23 October 29th 03 11:43 PM