Default Gamefisher's a poppin

Went and got some new hose, filter, and clamps for the 1.2 Gamefisher.
Disassembled quite a bit of the motor and cleaned. Reassembled. Added gas.
Primed. FIRST pull ......... Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Amazing how simple some
things are. I had doubts looking at it all gungy on that transom, but now I
can't wait to troll for trout with it. Anyone know what displacement that
engine is?

Fast rear forward a week ago. Was at my BIL's house. SonIL was there. BIL
pulls out a NEW Briggs and Stratton chipper that was given to him, but has
sat in the garage for two years. Had the manual in a Zip lock bag, not a
fingerprint on it. The whole assembly looks like it has never eaten one
leaf.

BIL sez, "Oh, it won't run." SonIL sed, "Take it to the shop, and I'll pay
to have it fixed. I don't care what it costs." Sez me,"If you put it on my
truck, I'll take it home, clean the float bowl, flush the tank, check
everything, and it won't cost you a dime."

It was like I wasn't even there.

SisIL calls today. BIL went and picked up the chipper. $125 for repairs.

SisIL is not a happy camper. Hope SonIL really meant, "I don't care what it
cost."

They're both dangerous with power tools, and neither will change their own
oil.

snerk ....

Steve