Senior Member

Default Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Got the news from the Doctor today, I am off of the Blood thinners so
this means you all will see the videos of my smiling face back on the
track this year!!! I have been cleared to resume my usual bad riding
and big crashing, oh, and you might even see me back out there on that
silly hard tail mini But mostly you will probably see me standing
there with my silly hat or my butt sticking out of a mud puddle....

Thank you to all who have shown concern on and off list, it was pretty
scarey there for a while.

Rowdy Mouse Racing, reminding everyone what it was like to be a noob
and lovin' every minute of it
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 17, 9:54*pm, wrote:
Got the news from the Doctor today, I am off of the Blood thinners so
this means you all will see the videos of my smiling face back on the
track this year!!! I have been cleared to resume my usual bad riding
and big crashing, oh, and you might even see me back out there on that
silly hard tail mini *But mostly you will probably see me standing
there with my silly hat or my butt sticking out of a mud puddle....

Thank you to all who have shown concern on and off list, it was pretty
scarey there for a while.

Rowdy Mouse Racing, reminding everyone what it was like to be a noob
and lovin' every minute of it

it's always good to be off the rat poisoning if you can help it...

congrats, Scott!

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:29:09 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Mar 17, 9:54*pm, wrote:
Got the news from the Doctor today, I am off of the Blood thinners so
this means you all will see the videos of my smiling face back on the
track this year!!! I have been cleared to resume my usual bad riding
and big crashing, oh, and you might even see me back out there on that
silly hard tail mini *But mostly you will probably see me standing
there with my silly hat or my butt sticking out of a mud puddle....

Thank you to all who have shown concern on and off list, it was pretty
scarey there for a while.

Rowdy Mouse Racing, reminding everyone what it was like to be a noob
and lovin' every minute of it

it's always good to be off the rat poisoning if you can help it...

The active ingredient, coumadin, also be used can be used in a dye
laser.

Casady

"HK" wrote in message
Got the news from the Doctor today, I am off of the Blood thinners

Wish I could, but I have an artificial valve, so that won't happen in my
lifetime. BTW, the valve does have a lifetime guarantee. ;-)

Steve